The Student Room Group

Neighbour of so called 'Jihadi John's family' blames British Government

Natasha John, 25, is interviewed here about her opinion regarding so-called Jihadi John aka Mohammed Emwazi reportedly being a member of a family she knows in her neighbourhood. She rejected there being any kind of jihadist behaviour in the area. She quite bluntly denied there being any ‘issues’ with her neighbourhood. Instead she pointed the finger at the British Government for stirring up hatred for Muslims.

Is she right to blame the British Government for this?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/26/this-womans-reaction-at-learning-jihadi-john-is-her-neighbour-is-important-5081003/

Scroll to see replies

No she is wrong.

She even went as far to use the not a real Muslim rhetoric.

Posted from TSR Mobile
‘There’s no jihad around here. Jihad is what the Government invented. Everyone lives in peace and love. If it’s not black people they are discriminating it’s the Muslims. That is what they do.

‘Anyone that is the majority they try to convince them that they are the minority and keep them down, so they are not strong. All this is for publicity to discriminate the Muslims so people like you and everyone else hates Muslims.’

‘The Government is the one that is hurting us. That’s the truth.’

She sounds like an inarticulate conspiracy theorist.

---

The more I read this the more incredible it becomes. In the second sentence, is she trying to imply that muslims are a majority of the country and that the government is just pretending they're a minority, to marginalise and weaken them? Is she saying, not that the government somehow indirectly created Jihadi John by not opposing racism or whatever, but that they directly made him do it in order to discredit muslims?

If "this is what many people in her community believe" then I don't see an end to British-born muslim terrorists any time soon.
(edited 9 years ago)
"Natasha John"

Clearly Mr. J John's wife

Biased source = denied
I'm not Muslim but I agree with them this is the West's doing and I realised long ago what the West really is.

Only way to stop it is to vote someone who can be trusted. If I were Muslim I'd vote BNP over Zionist Labour/Conservative party.

They invade Muslim lands, while flooding Britain with mass immigration.

So really they're ****ing both Native British people and Muslims in the ass.

Why vote for these traitors?
Original post by BolshevikSlaya
I'm not Muslim but I agree with them this is the West's doing and I realised long ago what the West really is.

Only way to stop it is to vote someone who can be trusted. If I were Muslim I'd vote BNP over Zionist Labour/Conservative party.

They invade Muslim lands, while flooding Britain with mass immigration.

So really they're ****ing both Native British people and Muslims in the ass.

Why vote for these traitors?

Incredible.
Reply 6
We have such a dependency and blame culture.
It's a shame we can't get rid of these people.
This family should be deported! They do not belong in this country!
A Muslim denying the responsibility of her fellow Muslims for committing atrocities and instead justifying those atrocities by blaming the same country which opened the doors to parasites like who immigrated from some Muslim ****holes so they could live on welfare in a 1st world country and never have to work again? Can't be! These people are simply the prime example of grateful, loyal and most importantly, real Brits.
(edited 9 years ago)
If in doubt, blame the government.

Derka derka.
Muslim gangs groom White girls for sex = Muslims are the victims not the White people.

Muslims plot terrorist attacks = Government made him do it

:cool:
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous872
Muslim gangs groom White girls for sex = Muslims are the victims not the White people.

Muslims plot terrorist attacks = Government made him do it

:cool:

This is not about White people if you want to talk about that Stormfront is the place for you.
lol, she's such a chav.
Reply 14
Original post by al_94

Natasha John, 25, is interviewed here about her opinion regarding so-called Jihadi John aka Mohammed Emwazi reportedly being a member of a family she knows in her neighbourhood. She rejected there being any kind of jihadist behaviour in the area. She quite bluntly denied there being any ‘issues’ with her neighbourhood. Instead she pointed the finger at the British Government for stirring up hatred for Muslims.

Is she right to blame the British Government for this?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/26/this-womans-reaction-at-learning-jihadi-john-is-her-neighbour-is-important-5081003/

Yes she is very true and yes the government should be blamed too...but John should be blamed for his ignorance and lack of understanding of the word jihad and the religion Islam :frown:.
either way he is a scum bag. That is a fact, anyone who joins ISIS is one too = FACT.
"Jihad is what the Government invented"

Now, I don't claim to be a scholar on Islam, but I'm pretty sure that the Quran goes into a fair bit of depth about Jihad.
Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la
No. Britain has been bending over backwards for Muslims. Plus, nobody is to blame except themselves. I don't care if ISIS militants have had their whole family slaughtered in front of them by a group of white Christian FBI agents, no excuse for their idiocy.
Original post by sadly
Yes she is very true and yes the government should be blamed too...but John should be blamed for his ignorance and lack of understanding of the word jihad and the religion Islam :frown:.

john clearly DOES know islam..he emulates what mohammed did, and can invoke koran…and why should the Government be blamed for islam, and john being so ignorant and cowardly he accept being controlled,shackled and lied to by islam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending