The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

I dont know if I should go to Bangor... It seems very small and kinda boring

Although I like the country side, i fear it being too small... btw anyone applied to marketing and french?
Original post by PabloHierre2
Although I like the country side, i fear it being too small... btw anyone applied to marketing and french?

It depends what you want from a university and the surrounding area. Bangor is smaller than most places and the majority of places are within walking distance but that doesn't mean that there is little to do. Far from it.

If you have any questions, please head over to the 'ask a current student' thread.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by PabloHierre2

It is a small city, but we still have over 10 thousand students at Bangor and I can assure you, you won't be bored, there is plenty to do at Bangor and we have over 200 clubs and societies, which are all free to join. If you would like to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Sera (Official Student Rep for Bangor :smile: )
Reply 3
Original post by Bangor Uni
It is a small city, but we still have over 10 thousand students at Bangor and I can assure you, you won't be bored, there is plenty to do at Bangor and we have over 200 clubs and societies, which are all free to join. If you would like to know anything else, please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

Sera (Official Student Rep for Bangor :smile: )
hi I have the same reservation whats the night life like
Reply 4
I dont go to Bangor uni but I live very close and go to Bangor a lot. Its certainly not the big city but its also not boring. I love Bangor and North Wales in general. Id say its also a very easy place to live on a budget too without having to compromise much (and you can't say that of many places). Its scenic and beautiful but not in the middle nowhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd honestly prefer bangers and mash over Bangor......I'll see myself out for saying such a terrible pun joke.

Quick Reply

Latest