The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

University College, London Freshers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MickeyL0912
It's 24th though :/ http://uclu.org/whats-on/events-activities/isop-boat-party-4

I'm Mickey btw and I'm doing Biological Sciences

I checked the website again and you are right. Its on the 24th. I was looking at something else involving ISOP :tongue:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Luceflower
where do you find info on freshers events?

guys theres loads of events, just check out fb freshers pages.

also this link altho most of them have sold out
https://next.fatsoma.com/lowercase-london
Reply 22
heey guys how do u know when your pre enrolment is finished?
Hi, I'm Tilly and I'll be studying Neuroscience.
Reply 24
I'm living at home, do you think this will mean I have less of a university experience?
Reply 25
Hey, I'm Keith and I'll be doing Spanish and Italian :smile:
Original post by pmm18
heey guys how do u know when your pre enrolment is finished?

When did you get your pre-enrolment email? O.o
Any mechanical engineering applicants here??
Reply 28
Hello! I am Melody and I will be studying Math with Management Studies! :smile:
Hey! I am😊 Do you know if there's a fb group?
Reply 30
I don't know whether to buy tickets for freshers' events- I don't want to miss out but at the same time I don't want to go alone :frown:
Reply 31
Original post by sosasays
Hey! I am😊 Do you know if there's a fb group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/678095185645989/ :smile:
Original post by Keith.
I don't know whether to buy tickets for freshers' events- I don't want to miss out but at the same time I don't want to go alone :frown:

Same here!! I am pretty sure I will be going to all the UCL events but I am not sure which London events to go to. I might be going to the Big Icebreaker and something else but I am not sure if my flatmates will go.
Anyone else here who can't afford the fresher's events right now? I'm worried that they'll be sold out by the time that my paycheck comes in :frown:
Original post by sarcasmrules
Anyone else here who can't afford the fresher's events right now? I'm worried that they'll be sold out by the time that my paycheck comes in :frown:

You can sometimes buy tickets on the day. I've only bought a ticket to the big icebreaker. I'm gonna wait to see what everyone in my halls are doing on the other nights (plus law has its own freshers fortnight so I can skip a few nights). Maybe your course will have specific freshers nights if you can't get tickets to the general UCL ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Keith.

I was worried about this so I just bought the wristband! Hopefully someone in my hall will have gotten one as well lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Posiedon12
You can sometimes buy tickets on the day. I've only bought a ticket to the big icebreaker. I'm gonna wait to see what everyone in my halls are doing on the other nights (plus law has its own freshers fortnight so I can skip a few nights). Maybe your course will have specific freshers nights if you can't get tickets to the general UCL ones?

Doesn't look like it, from looking at the department site. (Comp Sci) I'll see what people in my corridor are doing nearer the time though, I'm pretty sure most people will be getting tickets to Fiesta though..
Reply 37
Original post by sosasays
I was worried about this so I just bought the wristband! Hopefully someone in my hall will have gotten one as well lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

For which week did you get the wristband? The week 2 one would probably suit me best but it's sooooo expensive :frown:
Original post by Keith.
For which week did you get the wristband? The week 2 one would probably suit me best but it's sooooo expensive :frown:

The week 2 one! I heard a rumor it was sold out so I panicked and just got one lol. Maybe getting the individual tickets for the days is cheaper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going Superfresh?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending