The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Margret Rule hall?

Scroll to see replies

thehaunter275
lol, so does floor one mean I'm on the bottom floor or is there literally a G-1-2,if you know what I'm saying, lol

Am I being dense again?

so far, we have 2 people on here staying in margate rules. i hope this is going to be fun this september.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 21
Just so you know, if your flat number is X-4-X your rooms are slightly bigger and you have a much larger kitchen than the rest
Reply 22
nah x-5-x kitchens were bigger!

(i was in 4-3-2 with the smallest kitchen! :'( )
Reply 23
Also, X-9-X have massive kitchens, but also have an extra flat.
Reply 24
Hey i'm a soon to be Magaret Halls Resident... has anyone got any pics of wat i should expect? Also anyone who lived there got a description of what it's like...?
Reply 26

Reply 27
this mightg be a gay question bt how much cupboard /storage space is there..???? i got alot of clothes hope there is room to put it all... is there room to bring storage boxes etc?
Reply 28
yeahyeahyeahs
so far, we have 2 people on here staying in margate rules. i hope this is going to be fun this september.

I'm staying in margaret rule :smile:
second floor.

I'm doing photography :smile:
anyone else doing photography?
Reply 29
theres a wardrobe, with a shelf in there and more storage on top and a small chest of drawers enough room to fit ya stuff in but could be bigger!
Kayy
I'm staying in margaret rule :smile:
second floor.

I'm doing photography :smile:
anyone else doing photography?

I'm not doing photography but I'm on the second floor too.
I found about 4 people on myspace and one of my best friends are going to Margret Rule. Don't worry about being lonely.

I've not found a whole lot of people in bateson, but i'm sure come the 30th, there'll be many. x
Reply 32
Room 3-5 on **********.com there are a fair number of people staying in margaret rule
just wanted say a big warm shiney hello 2 every1 in the maggie rule halls. im guna b stayin there on the second floor so i will b hunting dwn every1 2 say hello. its so exciting! x
Reply 34
Im gonna be stayin in margaret rule in room 6-6-1, moving in on saturday, going to study environmental forensics :biggrin:
Hi thereHow do we get our packages delivered to us. Is there a main reception or do things come to a pigeon hall in a lobby we collect and how secure is it? thanksI am waiting for an amazon package which is kinda of value to me so don't want it to go walkabouts. Or do packages get delivered to a central point at University and we collect them with our ID?If I put the wrong address on a package I assume it will still get to me as long as its at the university and the right Margaret Rule House? Thanks
Original post by chloe808
Hi thereHow do we get our packages delivered to us. Is there a main reception or do things come to a pigeon hall in a lobby we collect and how secure is it? thanksI am waiting for an amazon package which is kinda of value to me so don't want it to go walkabouts. Or do packages get delivered to a central point at University and we collect them with our ID?If I put the wrong address on a package I assume it will still get to me as long as its at the university and the right Margaret Rule House? Thanks

Hey,

I would recommend talking to reception to double check where you parcel may be put once it arrives. I imagine they will be stored behind reception if there is no PO box option available.

You can also contact House Support on the live chat to find out more about parcel enquiries.

I hope this helps,

Lauren -Official Student Rep:biggrin:
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hey,

I would recommend talking to reception to double check where you parcel may be put once it arrives. I imagine they will be stored behind reception if there is no PO box option available.

You can also contact House Support on the live chat to find out more about parcel enquiries.

I hope this helps,

Lauren -Official Student Rep:biggrin:

Thank you so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending