The Student Room Group

How To Smuggle Alcohol Into A Festival?

I am going to a festival in summer and won't be 18 by then - just 17 :frown: How do me and my friends smuggle alcohol in? Please don't rant about :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: like I shouldn't do it because I have no patience for people like you don't you dare tell me you didn't drink at my age!

So yea, any ideas welcomed.

Many thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I got you fam

tumblr_mcdd6hVFNx1rt7j2bo1_400.jpg
put some in a flat flask and put on your body but its hard to smuggle in alcohol if they do patdowns
or just ask someone to buy for you
pre drink
Reply 3
Original post by iliacl
I got you fam

tumblr_mcdd6hVFNx1rt7j2bo1_400.jpg

I need ones a man can get away with
Reply 4
Original post by chickenfoot
put some in a flat flask and put on your body but its hard to smuggle in alcohol if they do patdowns
or just ask someone to buy for you
pre drink

It's a 3 day festival so I'll have all my camping stuff there, is there any way I can disguise it in any everyday household items?
maybe it's simply not possible? if you can invent or find a device to hide it then that attempt that
once I went into a club in london without realising that they were going to search me, and I had "things" in my pocket, and I was sweating like roger ebert when they came up to me - I was so convinced that at that moment I was going to prison, but then they either found it and didn't care, or they didn't even find it. hm...but then they raped me with the price of admission so fair enough to be honest
Original post by GeorgeB16
I need ones a man can get away with

get a girl with fried eggs to don it for you fam
Reply 7
Put it in an empty fragrance bottle? They wouldn't check those

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending