The Student Room Group

A woman who doesnt wear perfume has no future

Just saw the above quote . Interested in opinions on what you think it means?

Scroll to see replies

She'll have a future. It'll probably just be smelly.
I'm not sure what you mean by "has no future", but in general, I find women who don't wear perfume more attractive than those who do.
Original post by Novascope

A perfume is a smell. Hence not wearing a perfume can only make a person less smelly, although it's true that other smells might become somewhat more noticeable.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I'm not sure what you mean by "has no future", but in general, I find women who don't wear perfume more attractive than those who do.

probs cause u can smell all their hormones
Reply 5
Who is this quote by?
A perfume is a smell. Hence not wearing a perfume can only make a person less smelly, although it's true that other smells might become somewhat more noticeable.

Dude I wasn't being serious...
Original post by alka-temp
probs cause u can smell all their hormones

Maybe...I think it's just because I don't really like the smell of perfumes and much prefer the way a human naturally smells.
Interesting and I would say no. The right fragrance can be quite nice though.

Cobra was it you who did the side chick thread and it got deleted?
Well I know a few girls who wear some real strong **** that feels like you're being gassed by some lethal toxin if you're in close proximity to them, so I'm gonna say that the quote is a load of ass.
How the hell is it possible to smell a woman's hormones?

Smells a bit fishy to me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
How the hell is it possible to smell a woman's hormones?

Sounds a bit fishy to me.

have you ever walked into a boys room where's he's wanked alot and not opened the windows for a few days.... that is basically a really concentrated smell of a human hormone.

you are subconsciously attracted to the hormones of the opposite gender. Also, when females are on their period they are more attractive to males not only because of their increased facial symmetry but because they secreting more hormones which specifically attract the males on a biochemical level (and the dudes don't even realise :u:)
Original post by alka-temp
have you ever walked into a boys room where's he's wanked alot and not opened the windows for a few days.... that is basically a really concentrated smell of a human hormone.

you are subconsciously attracted to the hormones of the opposite gender. Also, when females are on their period they are more attractive to males not only because of their increased facial symmetry but because they secreting more hormones which specifically attract the males on a biochemical level (and the dudes don't even realise :u:)

You got being on your period and ovulating mixed up, it would be of no use to men evolutionarily to be attracted to us during our period :L we actually look our worst during it and best when we're ovulating to increase the chance of conception :P
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
You got being on your period and ovulating mixed up, it would be of no use to men evolutionarily to be attracted to us during our period :L we actually look our worst during it and best when we're ovulating to increase the chance of conception :P

that's it ovulating
thanks 4 correcting me :biggrin:

apparently women are most fertile a week after their period begins, so they're attracted to a women near ovulation. is this true?
Completely agree.

Cheap perfume doesn't count. That's even worse.
Fairly superstitious and stereotyped, but okay.
Original post by Novascope
:rofl:
Original post by M14B
Who is this quote by?

Some nob head let's be honest...
Maybe...I think it's just because I don't really like the smell of perfumes and much prefer the way a human naturally smells.

I doubt the girls who don't wear perfume that you've smelt have been giving off their "human natural sent" to you. Unless she doesn't wear deodorant, moisturiser etc then you're not really smelling her naturally. As those things have fragrances.
Damn guess i got no future then with my Sure for men cobalt blue :shot:

Quick Reply

Latest