The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

I found the walking dead super frustrating at first, all a bit hectic no real structure, but I'm Glad I persisted, It's now my favourite series by far, lots of drama action, good relationship with the characters, lots of twists! and of course zombies :biggrin:
This week's episode was total trash. Classic Walking Dead to go from a great episode last week to that ****.
Yeah ^ it was pretty poor although i did like that Jesus guy. Something's off about him. Could have taken Rick & Daryl out a few times but clear it wasn't his intention.
Part of another group perhaps?
Original post by e aí rapaz
This week's episode was total trash. Classic Walking Dead to go from a great episode last week to that ****.

That is what separates the great shows to the really good shows. Shows like The Wire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, rarely ever had/have poor episodes and were/are far more consistent than some shows, in my opinion. Has happened with a few other shows, too.
Original post by moment of truth
That is what separates the great shows to the really good shows. Shows like The Wire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, rarely ever had/have poor episodes and were/are far more consistent than some shows, in my opinion. Has happened with a few other shows, too.

It's one factor, for sure.

The Walking Dead can be a really fun show, I've definitely enjoyed watching it. But yeah, it's not a great show. Not up there with the best like the ones you mentioned above.
Better than Z Nation at least. :biggrin:
Walking Dead would be infinitely better if they injected some humour into it.
Reply 2707
I swear Ep10 made me laugh more times than any other episode to date... so I dub it funniest TWD sode ever :sly:
Friends want me to watch this and I've never seen one episode but tonight I'm going to watch a new episode. Hopefully I won't be too lost! :biggrin:
Okay, so I watched my very first episode of The Walking Dead ever, and wow, it's SO violent! I'm not a super prude when it comes to violence in films, but this was soooo violent! I'm also a little lost, not sure why they were killing people other than zombies. Guess I'll find out as I continue to watch. :redface:
Original post by *Deidre*
Okay, so I watched my very first episode of The Walking Dead ever, and wow, it's SO violent! I'm not a super prude when it comes to violence in films, but this was soooo violent! I'm also a little lost, not sure why they were killing people other than zombies. Guess I'll find out as I continue to watch. :redface:

Check on Netflix maybe they have all the seasons for you to catch up on.

First season was intriguing up till this season.
Original post by zjs
Anyone been watching this?

Been wanting to get round to it for a while, and just finished watching the first episode.

I must admit, I do enjoy a good zombie-fest, and this is shaping up nicely.

It's got Adam Lincoln as a Police Sheriff, for those that aren't aware of it at all.

Hopefully this thread will build-up to a discussion of the show.

Really good series from what i have heard. Watched the first 3 seaons and was not disappointed and i am not even a big fan of zombie stuff
(edited 8 years ago)
Love how badass Rick is now
I had a feeling things were too easy. I knew something would come up.

It was soooo obvious that the actress who plays Tara is pregnant.
how are you guys gonna react when negan kills glenn?

edit: spoiler alert.
Anyone else watch the season finale? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've heard a lot of people bitching about the season 6 finale, but most of the criticism seems to be: "WAAAHHH I DON'T LIKE CLIFFHANGERS!!!! WAAAHH!!!"

It's not like getting you to watch the next season is everyone on the shows job or anything.
Original post by Changing Skies
Anyone else watch the season finale? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, didn't like the end at all.

They should have kept going, I read the comics and it should have ended with Negan say "Ta Ta". Would have been perfect ending.
See my issue with the ending is it takes away any of the tension and expectation and now we have to wait which I think was just a cop out.
Original post by helpmekid
Yeah, didn't like the end at all.

They should have kept going, I read the comics and it should have ended with Negan say "Ta Ta". Would have been perfect ending.

That would have been cool.

I'm also annoyed because I'm ridiculously impatient and don't want to wait until October haha :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest