The Student Room Group

Unit 5 specification help

Hi, I am studying variable oxidation states and both the textbook and my teacher have explained the formation of the dichromate ion, however on the AQA spec it is not mentioned. Do I have to know this for my exam or should I revise it just in case?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MedSchoolDreams
Hi, I am studying variable oxidation states and both the textbook and my teacher have explained the formation of the dichromate ion, however on the AQA spec it is not mentioned. Do I have to know this for my exam or should I revise it just in case?

Unlike Monsieur Mangetout's gut your brain can cope with the wafer thin information associated with forming dichromate. Be brave and learn something potentially not on the syllabus. :eek:
Original post by TeachChemistry
Unlike Monsieur Mangetout's gut your brain can cope with the wafer thin information associated with forming dichromate. Be brave and learn something potentially not on the syllabus. :eek:

Thankyou :smile:
Original post by TeachChemistry

Unfortunately Mr Creosote's gut could not ...

Quick Reply

Latest