The Student Room Group

Teletubbies was messed up.

Think about it:

The Teletubbies live in a Nazi-style bunker where everything is apparently nice. Genetically modified rabbits are their only living companions, aside from a hoover. A voice from nowhere tells them what to do, or tells them what is about to happen to them. They show a small film from one of their bellies and then repeat the film - this was another Nazi trick - repetition being used to brain-wash. All of this weird nonsense is watched over by a baby in the sun. All the Teletubbies are named after slang for genitalia:- Tinky Winky (Need I elaborate?), La La (female genitalia), Po (German for arse) and Dipsy (Russian slang for dick)

Teletubby action:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by balanced

Again Again !!

[scrollr]:tinkywinky:[/scrollr]
Original post by balanced
Think about it:

The Teletubbies live in a Nazi-style bunker where everything is apparently nice. Genetically modified rabbits are their only living companions, aside from a hoover. A voice from nowhere tells them what to do, or tells them what is about to happen to them. They show a small film from one of their bellies and then repeat the film - this was another Nazi trick - repetition being used to brain-wash. All of this weird nonsense is watched over by a baby in the sun. All the Teletubbies are named after slang for genitalia:- Tinky Winky (Need I elaborate?), La La (female genitalia), Po (German for arse) and Dipsy (Russian slang for dick)

You got the order wrong: it's Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po.
Reply 3
Always thought there was something creepy about them.
I only like nunu the hoover.
I think they were a visual representation of the social media world to come.
Original post by chikane
Always thought there was something creepy about them.

Nunu the hoover was the creepiest one.
Original post by mscaffrey
I think they were a visual representation of the social media world to come.

A circle jerk?
That's why I stopped watching when I was 3, my concerns of the Nazi propaganda and 1984 style of the show did not allow me to continue enjoying it.
Original post by ForestShadow

Amazing
Im dead lmfao :rofl:

That bum tickle thing :lol:
Well that's my childhood ruined :lol:
That's the funniest thing I have read in such a long time :rofl:
Original post by XOR_

Oh was it? I like nunu ....I will watch it to see (obviously with my neice lol)
wow um thanks not like i wanted any positive childhood memories
Original post by XOR_

I was legit scared of it, cried everytime it came on screen
If the swear filter next April 1st isn't changed to :tinkywinky::dipsy::lala::po: I'm going to be disappointed.
Original post by ForestShadow

That scared the **** out of me
Original post by chikane

he sucks :mmm:

[scroll]:noonoo:[/scroll]
They messed it up with the new version, another television show ruined by modernisation. Bob the Builder was ruined by its CGI too..

Quick Reply

Latest