The Student Room Group

Be honest are you a geek?

Scroll to see replies

I study a lot and I know my stuff, which is why some people mistake me for a geek.

But the key thing that they don't know is that I don't actually enjoy it. Well, I mean I don't do it for fun.

Other than that, yes, I'm a massive geek. :tongue:
Reply 41
I'm a geek, but not one of those cool geeks. However I also know to keep my more more geeky side hidden in public so maybe I'm not a complete geek.

I do have an anime avatar, but you won't hear me saying kawaii or sugoi :woo:

Both my parents and my sister have long considered me the geek/nerd of the family :emo:
Original post by Questioness
Poor sod :frown:

why?
Original post by silverbolt
why?

Oh nuthin'. You're just a very peculiar individual :colone:.
Original post by Questioness
Oh nuthin'. You're just a very peculiar individual :colone:.

Oh i agree there.

Proud of that too, :biggrin:
Hey I'm a huuuuuuge aviation geek and oh @Souljer I too am into computer :love:
I seem to have been thrown into a world of Geekdom given that I'm at comic cons almost every weekend haha.

I'm not sure how geeky I am. A little bit I guess - I'm into BSG and Xena, and I like table-top roleplaying, but I'm probably not as geeky as some of the hardcore cosplayers.
I love it though. The world of geek contains my best friends.
Yup, I've identified as a geek since forever
Reply 48
Original post by Souljer
I have to admit it now tbh, Ive come to the realisation Im a big geek, Id rather study than go out or take part in leisure activities I find enjoyment in learning new things and gaining new qualifications. Anyone else as nerdy as me? Thing is Im not even smart when it comes to maths etc but Im a big computer nerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a geek :smile:
Original post by Souljer
I have to admit it now tbh, Ive come to the realisation Im a big geek, Id rather study than go out or take part in leisure activities I find enjoyment in learning new things and gaining new qualifications. Anyone else as nerdy as me? Thing is Im not even smart when it comes to maths etc but Im a big computer nerd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You beta male
I play video games but I only live once so im gonna make the most of it- meet new people and explore the world

Quick Reply

Latest