The Student Room Group

good romance books?

i’m a hopeless romantic and love books, i’ve been recently getting into books and finished colleen hoovers books (ugly love, it ends with us and it starts with us)
i don’t wanna follow the trends, i’ve read colleen hoover & loved her books but she’s quite controversial and the part in the book about the baby was very weird so i wanna steer away from her books
any good recommendations of other authors/books? preferably a series!! i’ve heard the shatter me series is good so i might get that book next!! 😙⭐️
Reply 1
Alrightlyyyy. Ive seen you on @emm4nuella s gyg and ofc my psych questionare, but i think you should check out her 2024 book club where its just a bunch of us book geeks. There is also @heartz4moushi s book diary and my book list/tbr.
Other than that here are some suggestions, youd prbs get way better ones on there:

ACOTAR series

plated prisoner series

from blood and ash series

fourth wing

the love hypothosis

checkmate

ice breaker

the spanish love deception

the dark verse (its acc just a bunch of smut but they have somewhat of a story line 😭😵)

the brair U series

the dreamland billionares

the dare (and the wholerestof them)

throttled series

omg there is so many more but these are the more smutty ones ig i havent read all of them, for the sweet romances I have :

soulmates - holly bourne

it only happens in the movies

inheritance games (they have like a sub topic of romance)

one of us is lying (again sub topic but theyre cute)

noughts and crosses

the places ive cried in public (i think it was romance😭)

a thousand boy kisses.

there are so many more romances and i dont claim to be a romance expert but CoHo defo is not the one, thats why I am basically refering you to the other threads cause they are defo more experienced than me regardless of how many books i read in a year and what genres they are cause i forget them so fast.
I really enjoyed to all the boys ive loved before series as well
Original post by Tatakae L
Alrightlyyyy. Ive seen you on @emm4nuella s gyg and ofc my psych questionare, but i think you should check out her 2024 book club where its just a bunch of us book geeks. There is also @heartz4moushi s book diary and my book list/tbr.
Other than that here are some suggestions, youd prbs get way better ones on there:

ACOTAR series

plated prisoner series

from blood and ash series

fourth wing

the love hypothosis

checkmate

ice breaker

the spanish love deception

the dark verse (its acc just a bunch of smut but they have somewhat of a story line 😭😵)

the brair U series

the dreamland billionares

the dare (and the wholerestof them)

throttled series

omg there is so many more but these are the more smutty ones ig i havent read all of them, for the sweet romances I have :

soulmates - holly bourne

it only happens in the movies

inheritance games (they have like a sub topic of romance)

one of us is lying (again sub topic but theyre cute)

noughts and crosses

the places ive cried in public (i think it was romance😭)

a thousand boy kisses.

there are so many more romances and i dont claim to be a romance expert but CoHo defo is not the one, thats why I am basically refering you to the other threads cause they are defo more experienced than me regardless of how many books i read in a year and what genres they are cause i forget them so fast.

omg thank u sm! yeah after reading ugly love it’s safe to say i’m not trusting booktok w recommending me CoHo
Original post by blktoothfairy
i’m a hopeless romantic and love books, i’ve been recently getting into books and finished colleen hoovers books (ugly love, it ends with us and it starts with us)
i don’t wanna follow the trends, i’ve read colleen hoover & loved her books but she’s quite controversial and the part in the book about the baby was very weird so i wanna steer away from her books
any good recommendations of other authors/books? preferably a series!! i’ve heard the shatter me series is good so i might get that book next!! 😙⭐️

READ THE SHATTER ME SERIES, it is so so so amazing , it’s 6 books plus a few novellas but you can just read the books, such an amazing series and mix between romance,HUGE plot twists and action
I also agree, shatter me is amazing! I also read a book recently called the last time we met. It was quite emotional, but it was also really cute and easy to read.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending