The Student Room Group

Can We Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

Scroll to see replies

You got: Man in his early thirties.

We reckon you’re male and have probably turned 30 pretty recently. You’re in a decent job, even if it’s not quite your dream job yet, and you also may have a fairly long-term partner who you could even see yourself settling down with for good. You still don’t feel that grown up though, and aren’t quite ready to give up your youth just yet.

First half is way off, I'm 23, I am unemployed and have never had a partner :s-smilie: but later half is probably correct and I imagine I will never feel like a proper grown up :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
"A man in his early twenties"

But it seems to think I'm a busy guy who's out all weekend. In reality I just sleep all day on my days off. :bigsmile:
Reply 42
You got: Guy in his late teensWe think you’re a guy who has either finished school pretty recently and is starting at university, or is finishing very soon. While you might be thinking a bit about your career and your future, you’re also making sure you spend a lot of time with your mates, getting out and enjoying life.

Looool, I spend like no time with friends
Pretty spot on.
(edited 8 years ago)
Man in his early twenties

Ermmmmmmmm......... Not right on either part!
Original post by Queen Cersei
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i#.prjJxK86w

I just did this quiz on Buzzfeed and the answer was exactly right... it even figured out details about my life!

What age and gender does the quiz guess for you?

Apparently I'm a woman in her mid-late twenties :colonhash:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Woman in her mid-late twenties.

Disappointed at the lack of teetotal option for drinks on a night out. :unimpressed:

Same! I just put cocktail because that's the closest thing to mocktail :dontknow:
Reply 47
Guy in his mid-late twenties. Lol. Way off.

Guess I'm just more mature for my age:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Guy in his late teens, spot on.

It makes me sad that I conform to the system so well :cry2:
Original post by Student403
Same! I just put cocktail because that's the closest thing to mocktail :dontknow:

Same! No t-total option. I think the avocado on toast for breakfast question was the one that thre the gender off...
Original post by kalclash
Same! No t-total option. I think the avocado on toast for breakfast question was the one that thre the gender off...

Whoops :teehee: It will always be Eggs Benedict for me :yep:
LOL I got 'Guy in his late teens'
So inaccurate
"Woman in her early twenties

We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job. You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life."

I'm 18 year old female, living at home with parents and single. :lol:
Man in early twenties :toofunny:

also…

Original post by kalclash

Original post by Student403
Whoops :teehee: It will always be Eggs Benedict for me :yep:

Am I seeing double………? :lolwut:

edit: merged posts because I am a noob :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Cider was not an option on the "what do you drink" this is absolutely barbaric.

Anyway I got man in his early twenties and the description was completely wrong so that's all good
mid/late twenties male, I'm 16, so na.
Original post by Queen Cersei
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i#.prjJxK86w

I just did this quiz on Buzzfeed and the answer was exactly right... it even figured out details about my life!

What age and gender does the quiz guess for you?

I got: Man in his early twenties.
We think you’re a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you’re quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

WRONG!
I got Man in his early twenties:
We think you’re a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you’re quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.
I'm 18 M
Reply 58
Apparently I am a man in his early thirties.
I am not quite a man (in that I am not a man at all), and I am not quite 30 yet (they were a decade off there). But that is much more accurate than their normal guesses, at least they got the species right.
We think you’re a woman who is between 20 and 24

I'm 18

and is just starting to get her life sorted out.

lol

You’re either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you’re in your dream job.

I hate sixth form so much

You’re probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you’re lucky.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest