The Student Room Group

Failing an AS

I did 4 subjects for my AS and then continued with 3 for my A-levels. I was forced by the school to do Drama AS because the subject i wanted to take wasnt available to be on my timetable with the other subjects i had chosen. The other subjects are French, Spanish and English. Will it matter in my university applications that i have failed Drama even though i passed my other subjects. I am applying for event management which has nothing to do with Drama
Original post by lauraber
I did 4 subjects for my AS and then continued with 3 for my A-levels. I was forced by the school to do Drama AS because the subject i wanted to take wasnt available to be on my timetable with the other subjects i had chosen. The other subjects are French, Spanish and English. Will it matter in my university applications that i have failed Drama even though i passed my other subjects. I am applying for event management which has nothing to do with Drama

I don't think so. Most of the students even do 3AS levels. As long as you got relevant subjects, it shouldn't be a problem. I passed my AS Pychology with good grade but unis didn't consider it for my degree as they needed pure sciences. Also contact admissions tutors at universities to be on safe side. If needed, explain them the situation and I'm sure they'll understand.

Quick Reply

Latest