The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medowz
I applied to beds too. public health. how abt you and which country are you from

have not checked my Eas. Will do so by friday. Beds will contact applicants by june. Checking your Eas for possible changes should be our priority now.
Reply 301
Hi, I'm Mimi from Malaysia. Anyone apply for University of Reading??? And have you got any information?? Thank you :smile:
Reply 302
Original post by Mimiszz
Hi, I'm Mimi from Malaysia. Anyone apply for University of Reading??? And have you got any information?? Thank you :smile:

@Mimiszz.I also applied to the University of Reading.But I am yet to get any response....
Hi all

Had problems logging in with my old account for reasons unknown to me. It seems there has been lots of discussion on the forum. For those who applied to Strathclyde I said that it's only my EAS status that changed to with 'CSC' but I have not received any email from the university to this regard. I hope this helps.

Looking forward for a positive outcome.
Any nominees from Bath or Sheffield Hallam?
Original post by kuchikau
if what you have written is anytin to go by then...
mustapha...why the deception? Why? Why?

Hello. My EAS status has changed to with the 'CSC' /my Agency Input has been filled but I haven't received any emails from the University on the same. Let's hope for the best.
Reply 306
Original post by Mustapha_
Hello. My EAS status has changed to with the 'CSC' /my Agency Input has been filled but I haven't received any emails from the University on the same. Let's hope for the best.

Commonwealth Shared Apr 11 (9 days ago)

to me Dear John, Thank you for your email. There is a deadline for the University to refer our selections to CSC by the 29th April which may what your department are referring to, however the university’s selections need to be confirmed and supported by CSC, so final notifications will not be made to applicants until end of May/beginning of June once this has happened. All applications for Strathclyde are with the nominating agency and the status will change when a decision has been made on your application. Regards Student Financial Support Team@strathclyde
Reply 307
@RAYZ25 There is nothing difference in EAS right?and no email from the UoR right? I think UoR will announce on the first week of May :smile:
Reply 308
Anyone here is still a conditional offer holder? Is there's a chance for a conditional offer holder getting this award?
Anyone from IDS Sussex with nomination?
Original post by Greenfish16
Who else got this, despite being nominated already?

"Thank you for your application for a 2016 Commonwealth Scholarship.

In case you have not heard directly from your Nominating Agency, this email is to let you know that your application was not nominated to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission for consideration. This means that your application has not been considered.

With best wishes,

Commonwealth Scholarship Commission Secretariat

EAS Team

Please do not reply to this email"

The email you have received was sent in error. You should have received a follow up email explaining that it was sent in error and to disregard it.

The shared scholarships are still under review and applications will not be decided on until the 29th April.

Apologies for the misinformation that you have received.

Kind Regards,

Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
Original post by fembas
Keele University YES!

Have you been finally nominated by Keele?
Original post by Mimiszz
Anyone here is still a conditional offer holder? Is there's a chance for a conditional offer holder getting this award?

I believe there is a field in the agency input that asks if an unconditional offer has been granted.

You should endeavour to fulfil the requirements in your conditional offer.
Hi all

Had problems logging in with my old account for reasons unknown to me. It seems there has been lots of discussion on the forum. For those who applied to Strathclyde I said that it's only my EAS status that changed to with 'CSC' but I have not received any email from the university to this regard. I hope this helps.

Looking forward for a positive outcome.

if it is so, then congrat once again on your Nomination.
conditional offer is not a problem

if this is anytin to go by then congrat on your nomination for the commonwealth shared scholarship because your school must make contact with you before august.
Original post by wesh89

to me Dear John, Thank you for your email. There is a deadline for the University to refer our selections to CSC by the 29th April which may what your department are referring to, however the university’s selections need to be confirmed and supported by CSC, so final notifications will not be made to applicants until end of May/beginning of June once this has happened. All applications for Strathclyde are with the nominating agency and the status will change when a decision has been made on your application. Regards Student Financial Support Team@strathclyde

I cannot really tell what that means since I have my EAS status 'with CSC'. Anyway I have sent an email to this regard just to be sure that it ain't an error on their part. What really surprises me is that my Agency Input has already been filled and you email above suggests that they haven't conducted their own recruitment. Alternatively send me your PM I send you a screen shot of the same. Regards and good luck.
Original post by wesh89

mustapha..address the above for clarity. Thanks.
Hello, my name is Tunde Alabi from Nigeria, I studied Sociology at the University of Lagos. I chose Demography at the University of Southampton; Crime, Violence and Prevention at London Metropolitan University. My applications are still with nominating agency 1. any hope?
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
conditional offer is not a problem

On the contrary , it should be a problem. The CSC only awards scholarship for Unconditional offer holders. You should try to send those remaining documents asap. And success in your en-devours.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending