The Student Room Group

How do I get her to cut it out?

I know this girl and she has been messing with my emotions. She keeps flirting with me in the group whatsapp chat in front of my friends, and has added me on tinder before, as well as kissing me at a party a few times. My friends are in on this, and tease me about her being with other guys a lot. She has also taken me out to grab food.

However, while I laugh back, she is way too childish and quite frankly annoying. She thinks because she is head girl that she can walk all over people and not get anything back, the other girls in the year have cut her out of a lot of the friends groups for instance.

While I do have times where I like her and would like to be with her, I always come back to realising that It would be a bad thing to be with her. I doubt she cares anyway (thank god). The issue is how do I stop her from flirting with me in front of my friends without losing her as a friend?
If she flirts with you just ignore it. If she touches you push back, stick your hand out, if the conversation turns to sex change it to something else. Just flat out ignore her when she talks about anything relationship related.
cut her out

Spoiler

Try to ignore her when she's flirting with you! Don't react to her because that's what she wants!
Maybe even tell her straight to stop flirting and messing around with you. Tell her you're looking for a serious relationship and that you don't need her getting in the way!
Something along those lines!
Reply 4
Original post by FireFreezer77
Try to ignore her when she's flirting with you! Don't react to her because that's what she wants!
Maybe even tell her straight to stop flirting and messing around with you. Tell her you're looking for a serious relationship and that you don't need her getting in the way!
Something along those lines!

I don't think she wants a relationship, she Is just ****ing me around.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think she wants a relationship, she Is just ****ing me around.

Stand up for yourself and tel her to stop!
If she doesn't then maybe get more aggressive with her until she does. No violence though, that won't solve anything!
Reply 6
Original post by FireFreezer77
Stand up for yourself and tel her to stop!
If she doesn't then maybe get more aggressive with her until she does. No violence though, that won't solve anything!

She's head girl, She would **** up my relations with other people. Its very tempting just to tell her to **** off though.
Phew
I thought this thread was going to be about some very painful type of permanent BDSM
Reply 8
Original post by Awesome Genius
Phew
I thought this thread was going to be about some very painful type of permanent BDSM

No, that would be how do I get her to cut it off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending