The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teeyamz
Its just a course not two MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management with 7 slots

are you serious?
Reply 461
Hey, will CSC or the nominating agencies really notify the candidates about all the pending results right away after April 29th? Or, it will take some more days, again?!
Original post by kuchikau
I am hopeful that greenwich will reject my application.

Y did U say dat @ Kuchikau av U heard frm Greenwich?
Original post by Teeyamz
Y did U say dat @ Kuchikau av U heard frm Greenwich?

its personal.
its personal.

Ok buh do U knw anytin Yet about dia Nominations dat s Greenwich lemmi knw pls
Reply 465
I wonder what is happening at Strathclyde.Earlier last month my input agency had been filled.Right now it is empty.When I contacted the admin he told me to wait for the outcome of the panel decision by JUNE.really confused?Somebody in the same position as mine.Only God can help, I am tired of following the admins daily..
Rejection from Bath
Reply 467
My agency input has not been completed by Sheffield Hallam University . I wonder when it would be completed. Anyone of similar status?
(edited 8 years ago)
Hallo.i have been nominated by Greenwich and I recieved the same regret mail.however my agency input is still empty
Original post by blackforce
Hallo.i have been nominated by Greenwich and I recieved the same regret mail.however my agency input is still empty

I also did get a nomination by greenwich last week friday,subject to submitting references.My agency input is however still empty too.Hoping for some change this coming week.
blackforce did u get a mail from Greenwich am also a hopeful buh av not seen anytin yet
I also did get a nomination by greenwich last week friday,subject to submitting references.My agency input is however still empty too.Hoping for some change this coming week.

On the same note got the regret mail but discarded it be meant fr those who applied for the award via ministerial agencies last autumn.
Original post by Teeyamz
blackforce did u get a mail from Greenwich am also a hopeful buh av not seen anytin yet

Yes Teeyamz,i got the nomination mail from Greenwich.but id advise you not to loose hope.
Yes Teeyamz,i got the nomination mail from Greenwich.but id advise you not to loose hope.

Ok. Wen did U get D mail nd is ur agency input filled? Nottin at all from dem its worrisom if U av gotten a nomination mail den It means d av nominated nd sent all nominees mail. @ Blackforce
Original post by Teeyamz
Ok buh do U knw anytin Yet about dia Nominations dat s Greenwich lemmi knw pls

Ok..... But
send them an email.
Original post by wesh89
I wonder what is happening at Strathclyde.Earlier last month my input agency had been filled.Right now it is empty.When I contacted the admin he told me to wait for the outcome of the panel decision by JUNE.really confused?Somebody in the same position as mine.Only God can help, I am tired of following the admins daily..

hmmmmmm
Original post by sharif.islm
Rejection from Bath

demand for an explanation.
Ok..... But
send them an email.

I have nd I was givn a link to CSC frm D I got an email P.J. Burt av mailed him buh no reply sinc monday
Hello, am Victor and am new here. I applied to University of Birmingham and Queen"s University Belfast. I got a regret message from Birmingham and my application was deleted from my dashboard. But my Queen's application is still intact. It changed to CSS and back to Nominating agency 1. I hope it's a good sign of progress.
Reply 479
Original post by Tunde20
I just got an email from Southampton that my application is not successful.

Hello Tunde, I also got an unsuccessful mail from Jennifer Walsh. I actually sent her a mail to ask when successful students will be nominated. And she replied me with the unsuccessful mail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending