The Student Room Group

One day I went to Malta

One day I went to Malta in big hotel in the morning I go down to eat breakfast and I ask the waitress I want two piece of toast, she brings me only brings me one piece, I said one too piece she said go to the toilet and I said no I want two piece on my plate. He said you better not piss on the plate you son of a bitch, I don't even know the lady and she is calling me a son of a bitch. Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant the waitress brings me a knife and a spoon but no fork. I said I wanted a fork, she said everybody wants a ****. I said you no understand I wanted a fork on the table. She said you better not **** on the table you son of a bitch. So I go back to my room and there is no sheets on the bed, i call the manager and tell him i want a sheet, he tell me to go to the toilet. I tell him you no understand I want a sheet on my bed, he said you better not **** on the bed you son of a bitch. The man at the check out desk said peace on you, I said piss on you too you son of a bitch, i'm outta here
Ok :yy:

I expected it to be like

One day i went to malta
I went shopping in malta
I got caught shoplifting in malta
Now i dont go back to malta :rofl:
Original post by toronto353

shut up
Reply 4
I've heard this joke before - about 15 years ago -_-

[video="youtube;m1TnzCiUSI0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUSI0[/video]
Original post by The Blue Nose
shut up

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok :yy:

I expected it to be like

One day i went to malta
I went shopping in malta
I got caught shoplifting in malta
Now i dont go back to malta :rofl:

Make it end with 'Except for that one day I went to malta' :mmm:
it really happened
One day I went to Malta in big hotel in the morning I go down to eat breakfast and I ask the waitress I want two piece of toast, she brings me only brings me one piece, I said one too piece she said go to the toilet and I said no I want two piece on my plate. He said you better not piss on the plate you son of a bitch, I don't even know the lady and she is calling me a son of a bitch. Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant the waitress brings me a knife and a spoon but no fork. I said I wanted a fork, she said everybody wants a ****. I said you no understand I wanted a fork on the table. She said you better not **** on the table you son of a bitch. So I go back to my room and there is no sheets on the bed, i call the manager and tell him i want a sheet, he tell me to go to the toilet. I tell him you no understand I want a sheet on my bed, he said you better not **** on the bed you son of a bitch. The man at the check out desk said peace on you, I said piss on you too you son of a bitch, i'm outta here

Very good creative style
Original post by ODES_PDES
Very good creative style

thank u
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Make it end with 'Except for that one day I went to malta' :mmm:

:toofunny:
Should have ended with: "and then I woke up" :smile:
Reply 12
thank u

im goin back to italiaa