The Student Room Group

DeVere Group Malta training

Hiya, I am just looking for anyone who has done the malta training with DeVere Group. I have just been accepted for the training and wanted to know the hours, where ill be staying, and what the experience will be like.

I also wanted to know about the accommodation in the country they locate you in when you actually start to work. Me and my fiancé wanted to move out together but i didn't know whether they'd let us both live in the accommodation together. Also, how will i get to pick the country i want to go to? is it the countries that are on high demand and they'll tell me to go somewhere or do i just pick where i want to go?
devere groups is pretty much a scam, be careful. From what ive heard its mainly commission based job

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/11726158/Exposed-the-rip-off-investment-advisers-who-cost-British-expats-billions.html
What was the assessment day like? I too am worried about this company based on the reviews
Reply 3
If anyone is looking for any info on deVere, I am working for them after doing the training course in Malta, quote me and I'll respond as I'm conscious that the messages are out of date
Hi can you please forward me any details on the company? Location!? Joining training courseAt end of JuneThanks in advance
HiCould you send me any info that would help me make my decision please. Good or bad. So many mixed reviews on this company and a persons future there. Thank you
Reply 6
Hey I want to know more about this job.
So what happened?
Reply 8
Hi are u still working for them? I am sceptical after reading the reviews
Reply 9
Is it really commission based? I’m really confused and feel there are many red flags with devere

Original post by utr
If anyone is looking for any info on deVere, I am working for them after doing the training course in Malta, quote me and I'll respond as I'm conscious that the messages are out of date
Original post by utr

Hello I'm on the final stages of the graduate scheme, is it worth it? I seem to be reading a lot of negative reviews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending