The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teeyamz
Tnx Kuchikau no mail yet frm Greenwich buh dos it mean U no longer see Greenwich in ur intray? I was so sure about dem anytin s still possible anyway pls reply asap.

u are welcome bro.

The message was sent and the application was consequently deleted.

Give me at least one hour. Am currently writing an enquiry emailed to them. They respond to me 30mins after each message of mine.
Original post by RAYZ25
Guys being nominated does not mean that you have been offered a scholarship a ward.I read somewhere that The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission reserves the right to accept or reject nominated candidates.So I dont think that Pompey4 has breached any rule since the CSC has not confirmed the offers.However this is my own intepretation which is subject to criticism. The process is not yet Over guys..After the 29th deadline the CSC will thoroughly scrutinise or rather review the applications for nominated candidates and if satisfied they will send medical examination forms to the candidates.Upon receiving satisfactory medical report from the candidate this is when the awards will be offered/confirmed.

Very very rare for CSC to reject a Nominee except on medical grounds.
Ask previous scholars.
If you dare enter the CSC stage, I repeat if you dare enter the CSC stage, my brother!!! You HAVE THE SCHOLARSHIP.
That is why Nomination processess is not and can neva be a childs play.
Original post by RAYZ25
Guys being nominated does not mean that you have been offered a scholarship a ward.I read somewhere that The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission reserves the right to accept or reject nominated candidates.So I dont think that Pompey4 has breached any rule since the CSC has not confirmed the offers.However this is my own intepretation which is subject to criticism. The process is not yet Over guys..After the 29th deadline the CSC will thoroughly scrutinise or rather review the applications for nominated candidates and if satisfied they will send medical examination forms to the candidates.Upon receiving satisfactory medical report from the candidate this is when the awards will be offered/confirmed.

Very very rare for CSC to reject a Nominee except on medical grounds.
Ask previous scholars.
If you dare enter the CSC stage, I repeat if you dare enter the CSC stage, my brother!!! You HAVE THE SCHOLARSHIP.
That is why Nomination processess is not and can neva be a childs play.
Original post by kuchikau
Anyone who applied to notingham and leeds beckett and have not been nominated should let me know so I can decline their nomination asap.

**Celebrating oneself while others spectate is neva a true definition of success**.

Thanks.

Kuchikau, how did you hear from Nottingham- by email or status change? My status for Nottingham is still showing as Nominating Agency 1.

Which course by the way?
Original post by johnjkjk
Kuchikau, how did you hear from Nottingham- by email or status change? My status for Nottingham is still showing as Nominating Agency 1.

Which course by the way?

My friend!!!!!!!!!

Nottingham will reply you 6 (six) weeks after application deadline (march 11th).
So if they have not done so, do the NEEDFUL immediately.

Which course by the way?

My friend!!!!!!!!!

Nottingham will reply you 6 (six) weeks after application deadline (march 11th).
So if they have not done so, do the NEEDFUL immediately...
My friend!!!!!!!!!

So if they have not done so, do the NEEDFUL immediately...

I've sent them an email. Who did you receive the email from- Christina Burton? Which course were you nominated for at Nottingham by the way?
Reply 567
@kuchikau thanks a lot for that clarification.I am really grateful and I appreciate.
I've sent them an email. Who did you receive the email from- Christina Burton? Which course were you nominated for at Nottingham by the way?

what was the response?

Molecukar genetics and diagnostics.
Clinical Microbiology.

And U?
I made just one application and was nominated,so whoever is in the same boat shouldn't worry much,just pray hard.
Original post by blackforce
I made just one application and was nominated,so whoever is in the same boat shouldn't worry much,just pray hard.

congrats. which uni?
Original post by Trail-Blazer
congrats. which uni?

University of greenwich
University of greenwich

one application. damn! you must be really good and really sure of yourself. codos
Reply 573

How you know you has been nominated? U've got any email or u know from the changing of status on tray?
Anyone who applied to notingham and leeds beckett and have not been nominated should let me know so I can decline their nomination asap.

**Celebrating oneself while others spectate is neva a true definition of success**.

Thanks.

Applied to leeds beckett...will be very thankful if you decline their offer
Original post by Mimiszz
How you know you has been nominated? U've got any email or u know from the changing of status on tray?

i got the following mail,my tray is still however with the agency.

Dear Blackforce,

Further to your application to read for the MSc Sustainable Environmental Management programme at the University of Greenwich, I am pleased to advise you that you have been short-listed for consideration of an award through the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
Please note the ACU policy for awarding Scholarships: candidates who submit multiple applications to different institutions may not be considered for an award. Therefore, please ensure that you are willing to be considered for, and will accept if offered, an award to study at the University of Greenwich only! If this is not the case, please do not make an application. Please confirm when you have uploaded an application to the CSC’s EAS, or if you do not intend to submit such an application. If I do not hear from you by 20th April I will assume that you no longer wish to be considered for an award and will offer your place to somebody else.
Regards,
Original post by RAYZ25
@kuchikau thanks a lot for that clarification.I am really grateful and I appreciate.

Thats the essence of online friendship. Hope u have been nominated?
Original post by tanyarmk

I am thinking of something now but i dnt know how possible it might be....

Can I email your particulars to them(leed beckett) and tell them to nominate you in my place?
Original post by tanyarmk

I am thinking of something now but i dnt know how possible it might be....

Can I email your particulars to them(leed beckett) and tell them to nominate you in my place?

Do i have your permission?
Rejected Bath and QUB nominations.
I hope this increases the odds for those in the reserve list in the same universities...I took Kuchikau advice and deed the needful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending