The Student Room Group

Migrants in Germany loot Clothing container intended for the Homeless and Needy

[video="youtube;wklSMMSXqeA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wklSMMSXqeA[/video]
The refugees are needy people

In reality, they are just helping to redistribute the resources to the poor, homeless and needy... so they are actually doing the germans a favor :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
What do you expect? They need it.
Original post by RezzBerry
What do you expect? They need it.

they look fine, the clothes they have seem decent. they have shoes, they are clearly not getting it because they are needy, they are doing it to sell.
this is disgusting
Sometimes people do shitty things. This happens regardless of whether they're migrants or not.
Original post by AperfectBalance
they look fine, the clothes they have seem decent. they have shoes, they are clearly not getting it because they are needy, they are doing it to sell.
this is disgusting

They're migrants. As in homeless. They will run out of the clothes they are wearing on their backs.
Original post by SwedenYes
The refugees are needy people

In reality, they are just helping to redistribute the resources to the poor, homeless and needy... so they are actually doing the germans a favor :smile:

In my humble opinion
They are not refugees
They are migrants
These migrants are friendly. At 0:25 at least he said "hello" before arguing with the candid camera fella lol
But do I actually give a **** about them, no
But I won't be apart of hatred like in those comments either
Like okk so they're looting from a skip storage thing from people who the country and society never cared about before, and?
Original post by Tyreke
They need an expensive looking handbag? Do they *******s

Why would the 'homeless and needy' require expensive-looking handbags, then?
Original post by ODES_PDES
In my humble opinion
They are not refugees
They are migrants

Lol in this case, exactly
Migrants=left by choice to spot opportunity ...wherever
Refugee=fleeing from political or civil unrest in native country
We don't know the lads in the video but it looks like...judging by his flash shades...they're migrants lol
Original post by 0to100
They're migrants. As in homeless. They will run out of the clothes they are wearing on their backs.

Clothes dont "run out" you dont get 25 hours per hoodie or stupid stuff like that.
they take a long time to wear out. this point is moot, you dont see people going to the homeless shelter and taking a keg of soup so they dont starve for a week, they come back when they need it.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Clothes dont "run out" you dont get 25 hours per hoodie or stupid stuff like that.
they take a long time to wear out. this point is moot, you dont see people going to the homeless shelter and taking a keg of soup so they dont starve for a week, they come back when they need it.

Clothes do "run out" if you only brought a limited supply what with being...ya know...homeless n that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending