The Student Room Group

clothing impacts

Do you feel as though the clothing you wear has an impact on your mood/mental health? (do you think what you wear in summer can make you feel happier as to what you wear in winter?)
Original post by usernamek26
Do you feel as though the clothing you wear has an impact on your mood/mental health? (do you think what you wear in summer can make you feel happier as to what you wear in winter?)

yep definitely. Colour of clothes also impact moods
Reply 2
Clothing can have a huge impact on mood and mental health. When you feel good about what you're wearing, it can boost your confidence and make you feel more positive.

Clothes don't influence my mood, unless they got holes by washing or using them for too long. That makes me mad.
Original post by Kallisto
Clothes don't influence my mood, unless they got holes by washing or using them for too long. That makes me mad.

lol
Original post by Kutie Karen
lol

Wasn't intended to be so funny. Old and overused clothes means to be substituted by new ones and to spend money for them. The problem: I am stingy.
Original post by Kallisto
Wasn't intended to be so funny. Old and overused clothes means to be substituted by new ones and to spend money for them. The problem: I am stingy.

It made me smile but no way intended to offend you. I don't experience getting holes in my clothes so that made smile that it gets to that point and it makes you mad.
Original post by Kutie Karen
It made me smile but no way intended to offend you. I don't experience getting holes in my clothes so that made smile that it gets to that point and it makes you mad.

Never mind. I have to invest a bit more money to have clothes in a good state in the long run. I know, because: someone who buys cheaply, buys twice!
Original post by dordora30
New clothes affect me and my mood

yes especially if it something gorgeous.

yeah a hundred percent I feel so much more confident in summer clothes all my summer clothes are cuter than my winter outfits
Reply 10
honestly yes. My clothes affect my self-esteem. When I am dressed in good things, I feel more confident and in a better mood.

Quick Reply

Latest