The Student Room Group

Is it possible to remove a predicted grade?

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be predicted a B in physics this year but A*A*A in my other subjects so is it possible for me to drop physics and get rid of the B prediction? So that I can get predicted A*A*A instead of A*A*AB? Since I feel that I am going to be rejected by the top universities if they see that I got predicted a B in my fourth A-Level. Btw, I'm applying for maths and economics, if that makes any difference.
Reply 1
Original post by Trapz99
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be predicted a B in physics this year but A*A*A in my other subjects so is it possible for me to drop physics and get rid of the B prediction? So that I can get predicted A*A*A instead of A*A*AB? Since I feel that I am going to be rejected by the top universities if they see that I got predicted a B in my fourth A-Level. Btw, I'm applying for maths and economics, if that makes any difference.

You would need to speak to your school and see if it is possible to drop the subject. In theory it would be, but they may have rules that stop you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending