The Student Room Group

How would you describe your fashion style?

I like to wear jumpers and mainly black clothing

Scroll to see replies

At the moment
Jeans. (Although I think its jeggings tbh. Idk why I don't think I have worn proper jeans. I know I use to have some when I was like 7 but I hated them and always wore other trousers. But I started wearing jeggings I need to buy proper jeans.)

Some form of tshirt. (Any)
And either a jumper or like a hoodie/ jacket. Quite plain clothing though.
Reply 3
Clothes.
A Jezza Kyle guest
Fairly simple :lol:

A few days ago when it was warm and sunny I wore a v-neck with cargo pants, trainers and sunglasses.

Also a fan of smart-casual :biggrin:
Lazy person, who doesn't really care. :tongue:
Reply 7
Classic smart casual. Almost always wear jackets, blazers, hoodies or jumpers, and maybe a pair of black jeans or chinos.
Reply 8
Lazy.
People usually think I'm like super religious cos I wear an abaya but really it's because I woke up an hour late and am still wearing my pyjamas underneath and put my shoes on in the car.
Reply 9
These retro shades are all I need :banana:
Original post by z33
Lazy.
People usually think I'm like super religious cos I wear an abaya but really it's because I woke up an hour late and am still wearing my pyjamas underneath and put my shoes on in the car.

omg wallah same :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by John55
These retro shades are all I need :banana:

Think of the children omg at least put a leaf on it! X_x
Presents.jpg
Reply 13
Original post by z33
Think of the children omg at least put a leaf on it! X_x

I did even better, I wore trainers today :u:.
Reply 14
Styleless:smile:
What style :/ Sorry never heard of that. Doesn't exist in my world
Reply 16
Original post by John55
I did even better, I wore trainers today :u:.

I'm proud :biggrin::congrats:
Classic smart attire. Usually black jeans or trousers with tops and blouses with a scarf, blazer/hoodie/cardigan/coat with ballerina flats or Uggs.
Reply 18
Original post by z33
I'm proud :biggrin::congrats:

Still got arrested though...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................~...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:s-smilie:..
Reply 19
Original post by John55
Still got arrested though...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................~...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:s-smilie:..

hey hey you're getting there! just... working your way up :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest