The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM BA Fashion Communication: Image and Promotion

hey trying to connect with anyone thats starting this september on the csm fashion comms course !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by student0512
hey trying to connect with anyone thats starting this september on the csm fashion comms course !

hey!! i’m doing fashion journalism pathway! what’s your insta? x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2

Hey! I'll be in the same course starting sept! Would love to connect, you can message me on insta @solennepalmer :h:

Hey I don’t know if you’ll see this but I’m applying for the same course this year and was wondering on any advice for my portfolio?
Hi! Has anyone been invited to interview yet? Sent my portfolio on February 13th and just wondering how long it is okay to wait to hear back from them
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! Has anyone been invited to interview yet? Sent my portfolio on February 13th and just wondering how long it is okay to wait to hear back from them
Did you hear anything?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Did you hear anything?
Gonna have my interview on Thursday, a couple of my friends have it on the same day too! Wish me luck:smile:)
Gonna have my interview on Thursday, a couple of my friends have it on the same day too! Wish me luck:smile:)
Omg best of luck. I’m applying for fashion journalism and I sent mine around the same time but I haven’t heard back and I’ve heard some ppl have gotten interviews for that too, when did you get your invite?
Omg best of luck. I’m applying for fashion journalism and I sent mine around the same time but I haven’t heard back and I’ve heard some ppl have gotten interviews for that too, when did you get your invite?
This Friday! 8th
Don’t worry, they always have different batches for interviews, you’ll get your invitation soon too💗
Reply 9
This Friday! 8th
Don’t worry, they always have different batches for interviews, you’ll get your invitation soon too💗
I hope it goes so well for you. I really hope so. I got rejected from fashion marketing at lcf so my confidence is 0. But I really hope I get this one. Thank you sm 💕
hey i’ve applied for fashion journalism too and i found out on monday that i’ve got an interview next monday hope this helps x
Original post by DenimChicken
hey i’ve applied for fashion journalism too and i found out on monday that i’ve got an interview next monday hope this helps x
When did you apply? I’ve still heard nothing, I must be getting rejected x
Also are you home or international?
When did you apply? I’ve still heard nothing, I must be getting rejected x
I wouldn’t worry because I applied in late november and submitted my portfolio about a week later i literally heard back on monday. They take forever to get back to you and i was so convinced id got rejected but it’ll be fine. Reading some other forums on here ab csm they usually respond around this time. Hope this helps. xx
Also are you home or international?
also i’m a home student x
I wouldn’t worry because I applied in late november and submitted my portfolio about a week later i literally heard back on monday. They take forever to get back to you and i was so convinced id got rejected but it’ll be fine. Reading some other forums on here ab csm they usually respond around this time. Hope this helps. xx
Okay thank you so much! I applied late Jan. Best of luck with your interview <3
Original post by Ginny777
Okay thank you so much! I applied late Jan. Best of luck with your interview <3
thanks so much it was today at 11 it was rlly stressful bc they only asked like 2 questions and it lasted like 10 mins which is probs a bad sign. But hopefully when you get an interview you’ll do much better lol x
thanks so much it was today at 11 it was rlly stressful bc they only asked like 2 questions and it lasted like 10 mins which is probs a bad sign. But hopefully when you get an interview you’ll do much better lol x
Hey, I had mine at 10:45!
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hey, I had mine at 10:45!
omg how did it go who did you get
omg how did it go who did you get
Do you have insta? We can chat on there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending