The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Paragon accomodation

Hi guys! I've just confirmed my room at Paragon Student Lets with UWL. My room is C-03-077 Flat 15. Anyone nearby?
Reply 1
Hi Im Flat 12
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
I'm block C too
C-05-119 flat 23
Not sure what the 05 means maybe floor number?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm block D, floor 2, flat 7 guys, look out for me cause im hella nervous
Reply 4
[FQUOTE]I'm block D, floor 2, flat 7 guys, look out for me cause im hella nervous

I moved out to student accommodation in 2014. Nothing to be nervous about :smile: remember everyones new there and no one knows eachother so when you move in youll all start talking and hanging out and everything will be fine!
Original post by alessia gabriele
Hi guys! I've just confirmed my room at Paragon Student Lets with UWL. My room is C-03-077 Flat 15. Anyone nearby?

Hey I'm in block E
Reply 6
C-08-191 flat 35
Original post by joezaim23
C-08-191 flat 35

I'm C flat 44:smile:
Has anyone got a 44 week license they would like to swap for my 52 week one? 52 weeks no longer suits my circumstances!
Original post by Rubyjayne96
I'm C flat 44:smile:

hi when did you find out that you had got into paragon? I've applied but i am still yet to hear anything back!
Original post by Terijameson
hi when did you find out that you had got into paragon? I've applied but i am still yet to hear anything back!

I Can't remember it didn't take long tho x
I'm Block C floor 2 flat 11 :smile:
Original post by Kayleegolding
Hey I'm in block E

I'm in Block E too! Finally found someone in the same block lol.

E-01-029 Flat 4. If this means that i'm in the first floor, then :frown:. I wanted to see the view. Ugh.
I'm sure loads of people are super nervous. I'm happy to make friends with anyone, and many student will be feeling the same:smile:
Original post by irawwrx3
I'm in Block E too! Finally found someone in the same block lol.

E-01-029 Flat 4. If this means that i'm in the first floor, then :frown:. I wanted to see the view. Ugh.

Hey i am in E Block floor 7! You're not alone!
I'm Block C, Floor 16 Flat 64 :smile:
Any music students in E Block at all?
I am looking to sell my paragon student accommodation contract: Block C, Floor 12, Room 278 - £146.90 per week. Looking to move out after first semester, in December. Get in touch :smile:
Hi, I'm looking at accomadation for nursing starting February is this place still available?
Also any nursing students on here starting Feb 2017

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending