The Student Room Group

How does everyone find GCSE's?

Hi guys, I was wondering how all of you guys found the first week of GCSE's? Changing religion every question in Edexcel RS Unit 8 talking about independent companies, drunk rats and alcoholic 15 year olds in AQA biology probably weren't my best exams...
So glad that my school does edexcel for science as those exams have been fine. Just learn the mark schemes for all the common questions that come up and science exams aren't that bad for me.
Reply 2
Original post by black1blade
So glad that my school does edexcel for science as those exams have been fine. Just learn the mark schemes for all the common questions that come up and science exams aren't that bad for me.

Do you do Edexcel geography B? :smile:
b1, c1, english lit, english language, RE edexcel, had these exams so far and they were all easy af.
Original post by 3.14uren
Do you do Edexcel geography B? :smile:

I'm OCR for geography. Kinda sucks how vague the mark schemes are and doing practice papers for geography sucks. I've got the SDME tomorrow.
I've had Eng Lang CIE (If you've been on Twitter, you know people aren't happy!), Edexcel French Higher Reading/Listening and English Literature today. So far, Eng Lang wasn't that bad, French was horrible and Eng lit was awesome!

Original post by black1blade
I'm OCR for geography. Kinda sucks how vague the mark schemes are and doing practice papers for geography sucks. I've got the SDME tomorrow.

I've got the Geog paper tomorrow, fun fun fun!
Reply 6
I'm sure your exams have been fine so far! :smile: good luck for geography tomorrow as well, I am screwed! :frown:
Reply 7
annoying
sh*t
p*sstaking
annoying
frustrating
ugh
i-want-my-freedom
SO EFFING ANNOYING

Quick Reply

Latest