The Student Room Group

How did people find the WJEC geology GL3 paper? 23rd May 2016

I thought this paper was pretty tough, especially the essay question choice.... how did other people find it?
awful
there was a tough choice of essays, in the end I did the earthquake one and talked about the seismic gap theory
Reply 3
That was a great paper. I have redeemed myself from geog g2 last week!! Physical stuff i find easy, human is soooo boring that i struggle but i love waste disposal etc so this paper was great for me.
Reply 4
Yeah...the first two questions for the paper seemed decent but then the essay choices (because waste disposal is my worst area aha) were very bad. And yeah I heard the geog g2 was very tough!
Reply 5
Original post by mjrd
That was a great paper. I have redeemed myself from geog g2 last week!! Physical stuff i find easy, human is soooo boring that i struggle but i love waste disposal etc so this paper was great for me.

Yeah the earthquake one, there wasnt a lot to be said for it really. I did the civil engineering one because it linked into GCSE geography with AQA. Hopefully the grade boundaries may be lowered!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending