The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wannabeebar
I also haven't heard anything... :frown:

Yeah I haven't heard anything from Doughty St either. Reckon they're doing it in batches?
Original post by frosty321
Yeah I haven't heard anything from Doughty St either. Reckon they're doing it in batches?

Not sure if it means they are batching their replies. Would be interested to know if anyone has had anything negative coming in from Doughty Street today. PG on mine still rests on 'Applied'
So only one person on here has heard from Doughty?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dere Street interviews are out
Reply 1304
Was that a gateway change? Or personalised email?
:sighs the wait and the 'refresh' button are killing me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rolyb
Was that a gateway change? Or personalised email?

Gateway has changed and received a personalised email through the gateway email.
For anyone worrying about Five Paper responses - I called this afternoon to clarify when they will be responding to applicants. The best estimate they could provide was 'early June'.

Also, for those waiting on 1COR London - they have completed paper sift and should be inviting people for interview next week.
Thanks for the Five Paper update I did wonder!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalLab
Thanks for the Five Paper update I did wonder!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No dramas. Stay bless.
Reply 1310
Anyone know when to expect replies from 5 St Andrew Hill, 9-12 Bell Yard, and Red Lion??

Mine on the gateway all say "applied" apart from 2HC that has now changed to "shortlisted"
Original post by TheGoblinHunter
For anyone worrying about Five Paper responses - I called this afternoon to clarify when they will be responding to applicants. The best estimate they could provide was 'early June'.

Also, for those waiting on 1COR London - they have completed paper sift and should be inviting people for interview next week.

I will now be obsessively checking my email every 5 minutes starting Monday, until I hear from 1COR. I don't blame you, I blame myself. Haaaa this process is crazy! Good luck!
5SAH early June they will get back... By 2HC is that hare court or Harcourt (AB)
Hi All

Has anyone heard from
36BR
25BR
2BR
6-7GoughSq
Charter Chambers
4 Stone Buildings

Thanks in advance 😎
Original post by TheInnerGirl
Hi All

Has anyone heard from
36BR
25BR
2BR
6-7GoughSq
Charter Chambers
4 Stone Buildings

Thanks in advance 😎

6 - 7 GoughSq website says we will be informed by the 'end of May' so I was thinking we could hear today due to the bank holiday providing everything is on schedule. Don't know about any of the others I'm afraid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I emailed the criminal clerks at 36BR and they said we can expect to hear back the first week of June.

I posted what 25BR said a few pages ago but I think it was next week or week after.
Parklane Plowden (Non-Gateway) first round interviews are out. Personalised e-mail.
23 Essex Street anyone?
I also rang 23es and they emailed back saying we'd hear back by the end of next week.

I've probably gotten myself rejected from everywhere by ringing them up!

Thomas More and Carmelite also said next two weeks.
Original post by charcoalfeathers
I also rang 23es and they emailed back saying we'd hear back by the end of next week.

I've probably gotten myself rejected from everywhere by ringing them up!

Thomas More and Carmelite also said next two weeks.

You are amazing thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending