The Student Room Group
Why would you want to date either lol
Reply 2
neither (?)
Original post by Clockrice
Would you rather date a heavy drug user or a convicted rapist? :colonhash:

A guy who does weed all the time, and regularly does heroine, cocaine, LSD and meth. He spends most of he free time doing drugs and spends most of his income on drugs. :redface:

A guy who raped a girl from his school when he was 15, he was convicted of the rape and spent 7 years in prison. :s-smilie:

Ideally I would date neither because using heroin and cocaine is in my mind morally wrong. However if I did have to choose it would have to be the drug user, only because he's primarily hurting himself and no-one else
Neither
But the guy on drugs can be helped, whereas the rapist probably has some mental issues.
Well neither? But if I had to chose I would pick a heavy drug user because at least they are not hurting anyone else and I could try to get them help. Rapists are disgusting and make me sick.
Reply 6
heavy drug user and make it long distance xD
I'd rather be single.
Original post by Clockrice
Would you rather date a heavy drug user or a convicted rapist? :colonhash:

A guy who does weed all the time, and regularly does heroine, cocaine, LSD and meth. He spends most of he free time doing drugs and spends most of his income on drugs. :redface:

A guy who raped a girl from his school when he was 15, he was convicted of the rape and spent 7 years in prison. :s-smilie:

The rapist. In my mind all they want is a little love and chances are he's come out of prison better. The one on drugs shows someone who is slightly weaker as they depend on something as an escape
Reply 9
does anyone remember that experiment which got posted on reddit in which a model tier looking guy admitted in his profile that he had raped young children [including babies] and served time for it, and some women STILL were sliding into his DM's?

Well this applies here too.
How good looking is this "rapist", and how good looking is this heavy drug dealer?

If both are fairly good looking then there will definately be women willing to turn a blind eye to these crimes.

Latest

Trending

Trending