The Student Room Group

White Knights & Betas literally have no idea

You are literally killing yourselves off. As society becomes less monogamous, you guys are eventually going to die out

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:pepsi:
Attachment not found

Do continue: don't let me interrupt.
Reply 2
Original post by Stars_MyDest
:pepsi:
Attachment not found

Do continue: don't let me interrupt.

male population on here is 95% White knights & betas
Original post by Nidhoggr
You are literally killing yourselves off. As society becomes less monogamous, you guys are eventually going to die out

that's some serious ranking right there
eh?
male population on here is 95% White knights & betas

Lol @ you think I clicked on the attachment :toofunny:
Reply 6
Original post by Stars_MyDest
Lol @ you think I clicked on the attachment :toofunny:

Oh this is awkward. My intital comment was me laughing at you for posting an attachment when they dont even work on here, then I changed it.
I've always associated with use of words like white knights and betas with lads who live in their Mum's basements and have a vitamin D deficiencies, as I have never heard the terms used out there in the real world.
Oh this is awkward. My intital comment was me laughing at you for posting an attachment when they dont even work on here, then I changed it.

I never posted an attachment. I'm just eating popcorn and enjoying the thread :u:
Reply 9
Original post by Quantex
I've always associated with use of words like white knights and betas with lads who live in their Mum's basements and have a vitamin D deficiencies, as I have never heard the terms used out there in the real world.

Lol all the "men" on this site have a strong blue pill mentality.

I dont even care tbh. Women and the world will teach you all the lessons you need to know, and they will be not kind or easy, I guarantee you that.
The edge, it cuts me deeply. I'm going to leave and take the black pawn on e4.
Reply 11
Feminine man clocking' on to this.
Lol all the "men" on this site have a strong blue pill mentality.

I dont even care tbh. Women and the world will teach you all the lessons you need to know, and they will be not kind or easy, I guarantee you that.

You seem pretty beta, considering how insecure and bitchy you are.
Reply 13
Original post by lolatmaths
You seem pretty beta, considering how insecure and bitchy you are.

"Denial, strong in you it is, young paduwan"

- Master Yoda
Reply 14
I don't see your problem clearly enough aren't beta males just as likely to be misogynist I know I am.
What sort of man with any sort of self confidence even cares about this sort of **** :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
What sort of man with any sort of self confidence even cares about this sort of **** :rofl:

An insecure beta male with an ego so big he's convinced himself he's alpha.
Original post by lolatmaths
An insecure beta male with an ego so big he's convinced himself he's alpha.

As if the word "alpha" has even worked its way into my vocabulary :rofl: We're civilised beings, not ****ing wild mammals. Watching wildlife documentaries doesn't count as education, so I wouldn't advise you to do all your learning from them.

Highest reproduction rate: Chavs on benefits.

Source: Jeremy Kyle Show.
Original post by WoodyMKC
As if the word "alpha" has even worked its way into my vocabulary :rofl: We're civilised beings, not ****ing wild mammals. Watching wildlife documentaries doesn't count as education, so I wouldn't advise you to do all your learning from them.

Yh, im wholly against this classification of males, we're all different in our own ways.

I just said it to trigger OP who is obviously insecure :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending