The Student Room Group

Dreaded A&P exam!

Well I have an a&p exam coming up and I'm cr@pping myself! I've not done as much revision as should of and I'm really angry at myself. I'm going to try and get a good few hours in a per night for the next 3 nights. But I feel like I've set myself up to fail already by not revising weeks ahead. Has anyone any good revision tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Make up songs is my only tip. I am rubbish at revision, but some of my GCSE classmates made up songs and I can still remember them. (15 years later)

Now I have the alveoli song in my head.
Original post by wbnurse
Well I have an a&p exam coming up and I'm cr@pping myself! I've not done as much revision as should of and I'm really angry at myself. I'm going to try and get a good few hours in a per night for the next 3 nights. But I feel like I've set myself up to fail already by not revising weeks ahead. Has anyone any good revision tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try roughly drawing the systems, if you can't draw an accurate heart with the right vessels and valves and describe the flow of blood, read a book or watch a video and revise it until you can. Same goes for GI system, check that you can name all of the parts of the bowel. Function of the kidney is an important one too which they like to ask about. Obviously don't bother drawing a whole skeleton, but there are plenty of A&P labelling games online which I found pretty useful, and plenty of youtube videos which quickly describe the structure and function of the major systems.
Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round. Any deviation in this is a problem.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending