The Student Room Group

Ideal Guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
So you meant family orientated? Because "well known family" sounds like you want a guy from a rich/powerful family.

Very family orientated. Doesn't have to from a very rich family,probably on the same level as ours so just middle class
Reply 61
Original post by queen-bee
Yes both a reputable and middle class family

Working class background doesn't equal working class future. Social mobility is a thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
I used to think I was 6ft but apparently I am 5ft 11 :s-smilie:

East Asian :wink:

Male :woo:

Understands things.. not always but I try my best to and to be supportive :redface:

:woo: I love showing people vines and trying to make people laugh with awful dad jokes. Eg there was a vegan cafe in America stormed by meat wielding people and I said 'I hope the owners weren't cheesed off' :hide: :getmecoat: and 8 out 10 Cats does Countdown is so awesome (as it is on at 12 or even 1am and keeps me up :colondollar:) plus the actual Countdown :dream:

Confident/shy... depends where I am I guess :tongue:

Awesome! :woo: I preferred Carol Vordoman in Countdown imo
Original post by RobML
Trust me, the snapchat filter in my avatar is the only thing that's keeping me single

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :console:
Original post by RobML
Working class background doesn't equal working class future. Social mobility is a thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess so but I can't wait that long :tongue: biological clock is ticking :wink:
Reply 64
Original post by Mrs.Grey
True true true but if you have a women in your life that stands her ground and can beat you at your own game then she's definitely worth being loyal to, wouldn't you agree?

Dont know what stands her ground would mean. "Beat you at your own game" would be a MAJOR turn off you dont even know LOOOL. That would make her a thot. With those type of girls its more of a link beat and delete (London talk). What we do is have funs with girls like that (the ones that hit shisha lounges LOOL) . And then when it would come down to settling down, we find a good girl. Dont be used like the "fun girls". yeah it might seem like we want them, but in terms of long term, we really dont.
Original post by queen-bee
Very family orientated. Doesn't have to from a very rich family,probably on the same level as ours so just middle class

Ah fair enough, that's reasonable I guess. Personally if someone was working or upper class it wouldn't bother me.
Reply 66
Original post by Sajjjid
Dont know what stands her ground would mean. "Beat you at your own game" would be a MAJOR turn off you dont even know LOOOL. That would make her a thot. With those type of girls its more of a link beat and delete (London talk). What we do is have funs with girls like that (the ones that hit shisha lounges LOOL) . And then when it would come down to settling down, we find a good girl. Dont be used like the "fun girls". yeah it might seem like we want them, but in terms of long term, we really dont.

LOOOOOOL standing her ground would mean exactly not letting guys beat and delete her lmao. And I am a good girl lmao because I don't need to get the attention of other guys to make me feel good about herself.
Someone
loyal, caring, sweet, funny, respectful,
well-educated, family oriented, gentleman,
generous, supportive.
Has a nice smile, good heart & looks presentable.
Asian
bare asian lovers on this thread
Reply 69
Original post by RobML
Trust me, the snapchat filter in my avatar is the only thing that's keeping me single

Posted from TSR Mobile

But girls in general don't go for guys who use a snapchat filter tho, just being real. Plus I want to stay single lol until marriage.
Reply 70

NoNos
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)

:confused:
Reply 71
Plus I want to stay single lol until marriage.

Unless you opt for an arranged mariage, I don't see how it can happen.
Reply 72
LOOOOOOL standing her ground would mean exactly not letting guys beat and delete her lmao. And I am a good girl lmao because I don't need to get the attention of other guys to make me feel good about herself.

lmao how would that even work. Aight lets say I linked beat and deleted a girl after selling her dreams. What is she going to do now to stand her ground? :u:
-Black/ Middle Eastern (not the levant ones except for Iraqis because their accents are too feminine)
-Intelligent
- Doctor/ Dentist/ Engineer
- Nice straight white teeth
-6ft and over
-Any eye colour (preferably brown)
-Confident
- Muscular but not too bulky
- Someone who hasn't done their eyebrows ( removing the monobrow is the only exception)
- Someone who is up for a debate
- Dark hair
- Cold with everyone but me
Original post by InadequateJusticex
bare asian lovers on this thread

I agree.
I think they should stop being bare and start wearing clothes.
Me.
Original post by stefano865
Me.

It's been a while I didn't see you around :O
Reply 77
Original post by Sajjjid
lmao how would that even work. Aight lets say I linked beat and deleted a girl after selling her dreams. What is she going to do now to stand her ground? :u:

No, I meant that if you have a "good girl" and she knows her self worth then she would stand her ground on how you treat her. But the situation you wrote about then there would be no way she could stand her ground because you already dealt her.
Reply 78
Original post by Josb
Unless you opt for an arranged mariage, I don't see how it can happen.

You can definitely choose a person to marry without having an intimate relationship with them but you're going to counteract it.
I posted a similar thread about what you're attracted to but I want to what your ideal guy is. Again, no arguments or anything calling out each other's preferences ok?

So I'll go first then obvs. My ideal guy would be;

-Tall (5"9ft-6ft)
- Brown hair
-Well-groomed obvs
-HAZEL EYES LIKE DAMN but any eyes alright :smile:
-A beard like hello mate.
-Arab or Pakistani
-Funny af
-Confident but doesn't take the biscuit
-Smooth af
-Is a well-rounded person :smile:

NoNos
-Boy if you better believe in equality because I cannot stand people who think Men are better than women, NO WE ARE EQUAL.
-Isn't religious (You can't not be religious at all, well for me anyway, you need to be at least kind of religious ya know)
- You can't be like me, like if our personalities match too much then boy there are going to be a lot of arguments ya know bc I'm stubborn af.

How about you?

- No
- No
- Obvs
- No
- No
- No
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes
- Starting to sound like Jim from the Vicar of Dibley
- If you want a well rounded person, then no sorry, i'm not fat.

The NoNos
- Obvs
- Do Unitarians count?
- I don't really like stubborn people.

Ok, we sound like a perfect match.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending