The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by Arcasia
It's still that now? Mine had also changed to CSC around 25th April

Yea its still showing. Letters come in phases. Everyone who's status is CSC will get the firms. Be sure of that.
Original post by Wanyax
Yea its still showing. Letters come in phases. Everyone who's status is CSC will get the firms. Be sure of that.

Thank you for the reassurance. Best of luck!
Congratulations guys for making it to the last lap.
Just a quick question...
How do the forms look like? What are the contents? Are they from CSC or the University?

We are still hanging on the cliff of anxiety....Hahahahaa!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mustapha_
Congratulations guys for making it to the last lap.
Just a quick question...
How do the forms look like? What are the contents? Are they from CSC or the University?

We are still hanging on the cliff on anxiety....Hahahahaa![/QUOT
Its a zip file containing medical form, acceptance form and data processing form. we are to fill and send back to CSS, there is a programme officer assigned for individual. Forms are from CSS through university
Reply 1184
Just as Tobi puts it.
Please, is anyone here nominated by University of East Anglia?
Original post by olujohnson
Please, is anyone here nominated by University of East Anglia?

Hi, if I remember well, I think UEA only had one spot so if you are nominated, then you are just alone the rest are reserves.
Still no email from UCL...... :frown: one of my references didn't send a hard copy reference I think..... do you think this'll affect confirmation?
Original post by sadia_507
Still no email from UCL...... :frown: one of my references didn't send a hard copy reference I think..... do you think this'll affect confirmation?

I don't think if that will affect your application...There are no deadlines for referees but I'd advice you to seal any loopholes in your application. Who know's maybe they might decide to change their guiding policies now that the competition is even stiffer.
Reply 1189
Hey guys, has any one of you been nominated by IDS Sussex?
Reply 1190
Could someone also fill me in on a few details :
For those who've received multiple nominations, have you already selected your preferred university and rejected the rest?

And if one has multiple nominations, does she/he receive medical forms from all his/her nominating agencies and given an option to select his/her preferred uni/nomiating agency at a later date?
Reply 1191
Original post by Bibaa
Could someone also fill me in on a few details :
For those who've received multiple nominations, have you already selected your preferred university and rejected the rest?

And if one has multiple nominations, does she/he receive medical forms from all his/her nominating agencies and given an option to select his/her preferred uni/nomiating agency at a later date?

Yes Bibaa. I received medical and acceptance forms from both Glasgow and Kent yesterday. You can only fill one acceptance form and medical form. Which means if i decide to fill that of Glasgow I will need to email Kent and reject their offer. And if I decide to fill the forms of both schools and send it to CSC. CSC will consider only the acceptance and medical forms of the school that you sent to them first and all others will be disregarded.
Reply 1192
@ Pompey: Thanks for the feedback:smile:
Is there a deadline for sending back the medical forms?
Original post by Pompey4
Yes Bibaa. I received medical and acceptance forms from both Glasgow and Kent yesterday. You can only fill one acceptance form and medical form. Which means if i decide to fill that of Glasgow I will need to email Kent and reject their offer. And if I decide to fill the forms of both schools and send it to CSC. CSC will consider only the acceptance and medical forms of the school that you sent to them first and all others will be disregarded.

Did you receive (and submit) hardcopy reference request from Kent also?

Do you have to submit hardcopy reference to all your nominated universities?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello everyone, has anyone received documents from Newcastle University already? I was nominated by Newcastle but I have not yet heard anything from them. Anyone received forms from them??
Hi everyone
Any other confirmations? Apart from Kent, Glasgow and Reading..
Original post by Mustapha_
Hi everyone
Any other confirmations? Apart from Kent, Glasgow and Reading..

UCL..

Received the mail 2hours ago..
Original post by Aura_06
UCL..

Received the mail 2hours ago..

Congratulations Aura..
I can see the forms are coming in bits ooooh.
Am hoping we should hear from the CSC latest end of June..#optimistic
Hi guys, congratulations everyone who has got the offers. Just wanted to confirm that those of you who have received your forms have unconditional offers from your universities right?
Leeds..

Hurrah!! Finally someone has stopped being paranoid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending