The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
He has always seen like a knob head hollywood actor. :dontknow:

Irrelevant.

Original post by tanyapotter
Your intolerance to accept that domestic violence is, under no circumstances, acceptble. Duh

Oh here it is. *Acceptable, and secondly, this isn't bigotry lmao getting desperate. Just go study, you've got a lot on your mind apparently and can't focus properly here.
Original post by lilavocado
honestly why can't we give her the benefit of the doubt? domestic abuse is very serious and so many constantly make excuses for the abuser. instead of mocking her saying she wanted money, let's take it seriously?? abuse is nothing to joke about.

We would take it seriously but she is acting like a typical Hollywood jezebel, money
Reply 142
Original post by 999tigger
He should pay in what sense? $$$$$ or the police?
Obviously I think the police, but I get the feeling its a chase for $$$

Cant sau ive seen enough of her films. The ones I have seen didnt have her coming across as super talented.

Both the police and Amber
Original post by 0to100
Irrelevant.

I'm saying it doesn't surprise me if it is true.
Original post by Blue_Mason
We would take it seriously but she is acting like a typical Hollywood jezebel, money

what makes you say that? because she publicly came out and talked about the abuse? maybe she finally felt safe enough to talk about abuse. this sheds light on domestic abuse and could possibly help others in the same situation

Bit unfair to say
Original post by 0to100
Irrelevant.

Oh here it is. *Acceptable, and secondly, this isn't bigotry lmao getting desperate. Just go study, you've got a lot on your mind apparently and can't focus properly here.

I only just properly noticed your profile picture and all I can say is, I don't know why I expected anything different from what you've said, coming from someone like you :tongue: I'll go study now then. To think I spent all this time arguing with a chav who probably calls his own mother names he spouts out so nonchallantly to potential victims of domestic abuse. My bad!!!!!!

Why not?

I only just properly noticed your profile picture and all I can say is, I don't know why I expected anything different from what you've said, coming from someone like you :tongue: I'll go study now then. To think I spent all this time arguing with a chav who probably calls his own mother names he spouts out so nonchallantly to potential victims of domestic abuse. My bad!!!!!!

Weak prejudicial platitudes coming from the kid who hasn't even finished A levels yet. And this whole time you've failed to counter this chav with sufficient arguments :frown:
Original post by 0to100
Why not?

Mega wealthy pop stars that start getting old often fly off the handle more than they tend to do anyway.
Mega wealthy pop stars that start getting old often fly off the handle more than they tend to do anyway.

Ok? Idk anyone who can't agree the guy is troubled which is exactly why I find her a lecherous viper doing this to her husband, knowing what he has always been like and then exploiting him for having these issues that she perfectly well should understand.
He let himself go he is now bloated and unattractive.
Original post by 0to100
Ok? Idk anyone who can't agree the guy is troubled which is exactly why I find her a lecherous viper doing this to her husband, knowing what he has always been like and then exploiting him for having these issues that she perfectly well should understand.

Don't forget his mum died too some days before all this stuff came up into light.
Original post by TrueDetective01
Don't forget his mum died too some days before all this stuff came up into light.

Yea exactly I did read that, his mum Betsy. But no one cares about any of that. Just strictly almost psychotically infantilise leeching women who victimise themselves for cash they can't get on their own. And these people in this poxy thread want to mock the word golddigger and use personal insults as a backdoor out of an argument they were long losing anyway.
why are you justifying any form of abuse at all though? it's clear that she hit her and she felt unsafe around him. why is that not enough?

I'd much rather it be proven in court. trial by media is not enough, when its so conveniently managed.
@tanyapotter quitter quitter ********ter.
Original post by chikane
He let himself go he is now bloated and unattractive.

Lmao some article said he looks "like hell." That insult is always funny to me. But nonetheless when one drinks a lot and is very stressed that will happen. His body is a cry for help lol seriously.
He's a dork recently. Trying to emulate Marlon Brando with his voice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
She's insane. She left him for a girl, right? I think its all publicity really.
He's creepy in my opinion, why was he even sniffing around a GIRL, that is young enough to be his daughter, in the first place? I hope she gets how much ever she's asking for.

I don't care how 'hot' someone is or how good an actor or whatever, if he did beat/ abuse her, she should get his money as a small compensation (even if it doesn't change what he might have done)
Reply 159
Original post by 0to100
@tanyapotter quitter quitter ********ter.

Has anyone ever told you you're an absolute tit mate?

Latest