The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP How old are u
It's pretty well documented that bad experiences like yours can breed prejudice... but you have to see this for what it is, get therapy for the bullying and don't let this hate eat you up. I understand how you feel, not specifically asian people but I am bitter af about certain types of people and if I'm not careful it does swallow me up a bit. Don't let it! And you know what if you need to move school move school but don't bloody carry on wasting your energy on this neo nazi **** find another passion honestly no good will come of that. You'll become more and more bitter at the expense of your health and potentially jeopardise your future. If future employers for example find this kind of stuff you are screwed.
Original post by Nimrahk123
Those views you probably shouldn't have put on Twitter if you didn't want others to find out, so delete your account, if it turns into cyber bullying you will probably also get in trouble for what you said as well, so don't think that they'll be the only ones who may get in trouble.

Just because you were bullied doesn't mean you should do what they were it makes you just as bad.
I hope that it doesn't cause the same thing to happen to you again.

I don't think OP is that old, no older than year 10 so I don't think he can get into much trouble, nor will they. I got beatup by a gang of chavs and the police didn't do anything so doubt they will for a twitter account or some people bullying him
I really despise bullies and I never hold the actions of the bullied afterwards against them.
Firstly, we don't know the views of this person or if they really are 'neo nazi' as he claims so why are people so quick to judge and call names?
Secondly, the bullies are always to blame. Not everyone reacts the same way to bullying and not everyone will react in a mature and or even sane way. So the only solution is STOP ****ING BULLYING PEOPLE.

I'm really sorry you've been bullied OP and the people that bullied you are most likely maladjusted *******s. I'm even more sorry that the bullying has bred potentially hateful views in you.
I can only advise you to switch schools and go over your views and separate what is your legitimate opinion and what might potentially be hateful due to your anger from being bullied.
How does she know it's your account? Putting your name/face to an account like that is a pretty dumb move, and could have serious repercussions when applying for jobs - no one wants to hire a Neo-Nazi.
Original post by Anonymous
The stuff I post isnt too extreme, no mentions of Hitler or anything. It's just Anti Islam mostly.
Don't say anything on the Internet you wouldn't say in person.

If you've got caught out for expressing Neo-Nazi views, whose fault is that?
This is a serious post.
I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.

Are you male or female and do you go to a mixed school or single sex school?
What do I do?? :frown:

Nothing. You deal with it.
Original post by midgemeister7
You abuse people, you then get abused.

Seems fair to me.

Exactly, well said midgemeister7.
Are you male or female and do you go to a mixed school or single sex school?

Im a female, i go to a mixed school and I am 15 years old.
Nope
Original post by Little Popcorns
It's pretty well documented that bad experiences like yours can breed prejudice... but you have to see this for what it is, get therapy for the bullying and don't let this hate eat you up. I understand how you feel, not specifically asian people but I am bitter af about certain types of people and if I'm not careful it does swallow me up a bit. Don't let it! And you know what if you need to move school move school but don't bloody carry on wasting your energy on this neo nazi **** find another passion honestly no good will come of that. You'll become more and more bitter at the expense of your health and potentially jeopardise your future. If future employers for example find this kind of stuff you are screwed.

Yeah I have became a really bitter and angry person as a result of bullying and needed something to take my anger out on.
Im a female, i go to a mixed school and I am 15 years old.

you're female, well I wasn't suspecting that, year 10?, at least you won't have to worry about getting stabbed I suppose. And no male is going to beat you up so it's probably not going to be that bad.
Yeah I have became a really bitter and angry person as a result of bullying and needed something to take my anger out on.

How did you know that girl found your twitter account? Best thing I can advise you is try to move to a school that is majority white. You're most likely to find friendlier people there. I'm guessing those Asians are racist towards you am I right?
Can I pm someone my account so they can look at it and décide what they think later on im busy

You can PM me it.
How did you know that girl found your twitter account? Best thing I can advise you is try to move to a school that is majority white. You're most likely to find friendlier people there. I'm guessing those Asians are racist towards you am I right?

I used to be friends with the asians you see and then they made my life very difficult. I do really want to move school but my parents cant be bothered.
The girl followed me on Twitter. I blocked and then unblocked her account so it would unfollow without looking suspicious and changed my username so hopefully she cant find it again.
I used to be friends with the asians you see and then they made my life very difficult. I do really want to move school but my parents cant be bothered.
The girl followed me on Twitter. I blocked and then unblocked her account so it would unfollow without looking suspicious and changed my username so hopefully she cant find it again.

How were they making your life difficult? Were they being racist towards you or were they discriminating against with anti-kuffar stuff?

Please PM me the account tag. I can see what I can help you with.
I guess I can slightly sympathise with OP as I was bullied by Asian Muslims back when I was young and just moved from Belgium even though I was a Moslem myself. Their main reason was because I was the one of the only white kid in the entire school which made me become slightly racist throughout my earlier childhood years. Thank God my parents realised and made me change my views but I can see how easily neo nazism can develop. Delete that twitter or make it private, I feel you know it's wrong and you're sightly embarrassed no?
OP isn't a neo nazi, probably a National Conservative/Conservative but not neo nazi.

Latest

Trending

Trending