The Student Room Group

Wjec media as predictions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Putting it out there and adding to what others have said. That exam was lovely! In fact the business exam in the afternoon was lovely too. WJEC are in my good books... for now.
Reply 81
Original post by zoeemmacfc
What did people write about for Q3?

Welfare state/benefits, using benefit street and the daily mail article about the guy who killed 7 of his kids in a hkuse fire, and immigration/the migrant crisis with breitbart and the daily mail showing "rapefugees", and the documentary Frontline Doctors
Reply 82
The exam was blessed! For Q3 I wrote about Cyber Terrorism and linked it to the new Bond film, terrorism in right wing newspapers & Paddington as I showed how he symbolises an immigrant coming to London. The only thing i'm worrying about are the audience questions, I realised I could have written so much more than I did, oh well, good luck to everyone for results day!:h:
What did everyone write for the 2 audiences
Original post by charlottelucy19

Apple consumers and BBC panorama regulars
Original post by charlottelucy19

Young people C1DE and the psychographic Mainstreamers
Young people such as teenagers/students who will want an apple product as they are fashionable and middle class people as they will have a disposable income to spend on luxuries such as iPhones, iPads etc..
Omg me too. I talked about feminism being portrayed in the media using Beyonce's flawless music video as a reference and I talked about body image using ProteinWorld and Dove and comparing to two campaigns. Do you think that's okay ?
Original post by BelleAnna123
Omg me too. I talked about feminism being portrayed in the media using Beyonce's flawless music video as a reference and I talked about body image using ProteinWorld and Dove and comparing to two campaigns. Do you think that's okay ?

I did the protein world advert too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending