The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by glamourprincess
in one hospital where I live in bristol they have nursing assistants band 2 and in another hospital they have health care assistants which is band 2 or band 3 and after I finish my nhs volunteering I want to work for a year before uni should I be a nursing assistant or health care assistant? or does it not matter?

If you read this post it's a great description of the different between the roles of a HCA in band 2 and band 3.
Ok thanks :smile:
Original post by glamourprincess
in one hospital where I live in bristol they have nursing assistants band 2 and in another hospital they have health care assistants which is band 2 or band 3 and after I finish my nhs volunteering I want to work for a year before uni should I be a nursing assistant or health care assistant? or does it not matter?

As juno commented above, I've said before about the difference between bandings. However, you'll notice that many places call them different terms.
You'll come across nursing assistants, care assistants, health care assistants etc. Theyre basically the same job just called different in many places.
It's all about the banding and what the specific role responsibilities are when you look at the individual job you're doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deviant182
As juno commented above, I've said before about the difference between bandings. However, you'll notice that many places call them different terms.
You'll come across nursing assistants, care assistants, health care assistants etc. Theyre basically the same job just called different in many places.
It's all about the banding and what the specific role responsibilities are when you look at the individual job you're doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending