The Student Room Group

HCA maths and english tests!!!

Ive got an upcoming maths and english assessment (then if i pass these an interview to become a band 2 healthcare assistant at a hospital). What were the maths ones like? Many questions? What types of maths questions? I want to revise, but no idea where to start or what to even cover!!! PLEASE HELP!!
Reply 1
Original post by danni8888
Ive got an upcoming maths and english assessment (then if i pass these an interview to become a band 2 healthcare assistant at a hospital). What were the maths ones like? Many questions? What types of maths questions? I want to revise, but no idea where to start or what to even cover!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Unfortunately nobody can give you exact answer to your exams for English and maths for your nursing interview.

They are basic okay - maths is to check you can - add, subtract, divide and multiply and calculate

( What is the basic math test for NHS job interview...l

What is the NHS numeracy & literacy assessment? The numeracy test element of the NHS assessment test includes basic mathematical calculations, including addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division. Some of the test questions will also require you to convert decimals to fractions, and also fractions to decimals. ))

What is the NHS numeracy & literacy assessment.......l

The NHS numeracy and literacy test is a series of two aptitude tests evaluating your comprehension, math and critical thinking skills. You may take the numeracy test, the literacy test or both when applying for health care positions with the NHS, such as a nurse or health care assistant ..

Good luck with your interview 😃

A NHS registered midwife

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending