The Student Room Group

thunder!

Sorry if ur thinking this is such a random thread but I just wanted to express my love towards thunder.Especially when i was a kid,and I used to scare my friends that thunder could seriously harm you.
#LoveThunder

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I mean Thunder did hurt Lightening....that final race was intense...

#Cars
my dad thinks he's hilarious - every time there's thunder he like "you shouldn't have had those beans for lunch ha ha ha"
Thunder is good.
Thunder in the hood.

I like thunder.
Thunder likes me.
If you want me and thunder,
we'll be under a tree.

Thank you.
Original post by Lucarious30
Thunder is good.
Thunder in the hood.

I like thunder.
Thunder likes me.
If you want me and thunder,
we'll be under a tree.

Thank you.

B-side

What are we doing?
Show and tell you see.

Thunder has a penis.
That's bigger than me.
B-side

What are we doing?
Show and tell you see.

Thunder has a penis.
That's bigger than me.

:lolwut:
Original post by tamil fever
Sorry if ur thinking this is such a random thread but I just wanted to express my love towards thunder.Especially when i was a kid,and I used to scare my friends that thunder could seriously harm you.
#LoveThunder

Thunder CAN seriously harm you if by thunder you mean an actual bolt of lightning:angelwings:. I also find lightning to be quite impressive, especially if Im in a car or bus which I hear your quite safe from lightning strikes. What does my head in is when my dog goes nuts when he hears a firework or clap of thunder.

(edited 7 years ago)
thunder only happens when it's raining....
When you here the sound of thunder, dont you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words **** *** thunder you can **** my **** you cant get me thunder because you are just gods farts:biggrin:
Original post by the bear
thunder only happens when it's raining....

#LoveRain
#LoveRain

When the rain washes you clean, you'll know, you'll know
Original post by the bear
When the rain washes you clean, you'll know, you'll know

u know I'm the only person if my school who doesn't care if the rain touches my hair.Even the guys in my school hate the rain.And everytime I walk without an umbrella in the heavy rain,everyone looks at me like am weird,crazy and I just committed the greatest sin of all time:angry:
u know I'm the only person if my school who doesn't care if the rain touches my hair.Even the guys in my school hate the rain.And everytime I walk without an umbrella in the heavy rain,everyone looks at me like am weird,crazy and I just committed the greatest sin of all time:angry:

Now here you go again, you say
You want your freedom
Well who am I to keep you down
It's only right that you should
Play the way you feel it
B-side

What are we doing?
Show and tell you see.

Thunder has a penis.
That's bigger than me.

Thunder is just the most awesomest thing imo