The Student Room Group

Do you go to the same cinema or go to different ones to watch movies?

For me, I used to watch almost every film at MCL Plus Hollywood Plaza (formerly GH Hollywood and Broadway Hollywood), as it is the closest cinema to my home. But since 2021, I have watched quite a few movies in some other cinemas. This include:
Black Widow at B+ cinema APM
Shang Chi at MCL Metro City
The Eternals, Spider Man No Way Home, Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, A Guilty Conscience (毒舌大狀) and The Marvels at Emperor Cinema LOHAS Park
Warriors of Future (明日戰記) at STAR Cinema
The First Slam Dunk at MOVIE MOVIE Cityplaza
Time Turns Through The Pages (年少日記) at Emperor Cinema Times Square
Original post by 8013
For me, I used to watch almost every film at MCL Plus Hollywood Plaza (formerly GH Hollywood and Broadway Hollywood), as it is the closest cinema to my home. But since 2021, I have watched quite a few movies in some other cinemas. This include:
Black Widow at B+ cinema APM
Shang Chi at MCL Metro City
The Eternals, Spider Man No Way Home, Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, A Guilty Conscience (毒舌大狀) and The Marvels at Emperor Cinema LOHAS Park
Warriors of Future (明日戰記) at STAR Cinema
The First Slam Dunk at MOVIE MOVIE Cityplaza
Time Turns Through The Pages (年少日記) at Emperor Cinema Times Square

I pretty much go to the same one because it's the closest one to me. If i go with friends though, we go to a different one because its easier for everyone to get there as a group. I don't think i've ever been to more than 2 different cinemas

Quick Reply

Latest