The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by wanderlust98
Is it possible to take 2 A-level subjects at one school, and the other 2 at another institution?

(I'm asking because a school I'm considering has a set timetable, and the classes clash.)

Up to the schools and how the timetables work. You can take the exams at more than one centre.
Original post by Compost
Up to the schools and how the timetables work. You can take the exams at more than one centre.

Thank you!
Original post by JohnGreek
Should be perfectly feasible, even though I imagine that a key concern will be how your school social life and travelling times will be affected by having to split your day between two schools.

That's true, it didn't occur to me. :-/ But thanks!
Yeah you can. But you have to plan it. Make sure those two timetables dont clash and that you can get there in time.
Jeez relax hermione

Seems possible, depending on timetable ofc.
Reply 6
how will u apply to uni?? Because ur school needs to send ur transcript and other documents. Will u send these documents from both institutions.
Original post by ihtejaz
how will u apply to uni?? Because ur school needs to send ur transcript and other documents. Will u send these documents from both institutions.

My man, this thread is 5 years old, OP probably has 50 degrees from oxbridge by now and 10 EPQs
Original post by ihtejaz

You have clarified elsewhere that you are applying to Australian unis. Their application process is different so this thread is not relevant to you.
Original post by Admit-One
You have clarified elsewhere that you are applying to Australian unis. Their application process is different so this thread is not relevant to you.

I swear you're omniscient.

'someone posting in the wrong thread'
@Admit-One:

300px-Now_This_Is_an_Avengers_Level_Threat.jpg
Original post by CatInTheCorner
I swear you're omniscient.

'someone posting in the wrong thread'
@Admit-One:

300px-Now_This_Is_an_Avengers_Level_Threat.jpg

Me, responding to posts in the incorrect subforums:
Screenshot 2022-04-27 113259.jpg

Latest