Lol
Original post by ForestShadow
who isnt nowadays..

even the not so innocent minions

OMG :rofl: This made me laugh more than it should've :lol:
who isnt nowadays..

even the not so innocent minions

Thanks for this. I'll need to know everyone who's apart of it.
Original post by Namita Gurung
OMG :rofl: This made me laugh more than it should've :lol:

Indeed. Now I gotta chuck out the Stuart Minion I just bought my siblings. That **** was expensive!
Original post by AppleB
Is it even real?
Lol

Look at the evidence I posted :tongue:
Look at the evidence I posted :tongue:

I just see celebrities covering one eye...
This **** really isn't funny.

IS THAT ALANIS MORRISSETTE?! But she's a "Minister" in Canada! Oh my God. Literally oh my God. The Bible said the anti christ would come from "the church" though.
Original post by 0to100
Indeed. Now I gotta chuck out the Stuart Minion I just bought my siblings. That **** was expensive!

:lol: careful the Illuminati is everywhere. It doesn't just end with the minions :afraid:
You're gonna need to get rid of everything
Tbh I was just enjoying the song:smile:
Original post by AppleB

You see celebs covering one eye
So celebs are showing one eye
Th Illuminati has one eye

Therefore all those celebs are Illuminati confirmed
Original post by AppleB

That is the Illumanti symbol based on Horis a Babylonian deity. It's on the back of the US dollar and it's an eye on a pyramid. So look at how their fingers are triangular over their eyes or look at anyone who's got a 6 finger symbol over their eyes or someone who's just got one eye revealed. So ****ed up man. Poisoning the minds of the masses for their wallets and anyone who's like "what? That's stupid" doesn't even realise how poisoned they already are. That's what they want you to do. Laugh it off.

Yea even if you're joking, it's true and it's ****ed. They want us to not think it's serious so they do it in our faces like it's no big deal. It's devil worshipping for money like wtf. 1/2 those ppl are dead or irrelevant or massive stars trying world domination. Connection...

Omg that GIF is funny!!
Can't take it seriously
:rofl:

True though

So if I cover my eye...I'm illuminati confirmed
Is that all they do??
Lool

But that's scary :s-smilie:
Original post by Namita Gurung
:lol: careful the Illuminati is everywhere. It doesn't just end with the minions :afraid:
You're gonna need to get rid of everything

Omg it's not funny :\ but it's true. If I have to chuck everything and continue not listening to the radio or watching MTV, reality tv or anything with Jennifer Lawrence I will. Not that I've not done that even before I found out about Illuminati lol
You've too much time on your hands, dear.

p.s. love sia so much omg
Original post by 0to100
That is the Illumanti symbol based on Horis a Babylonian deity. It's on the back of the US dollar and it's an eye on a pyramid. So look at how their fingers are triangular over their eyes or look at anyone who's got a 6 finger symbol over their eyes or someone who's just got one eye revealed. So ****ed up man. Poisoning the minds of the masses for their wallets and anyone who's like "what? That's stupid" doesn't even realise how poisoned they already are. That's what they want you to do. Laugh it off.

So they cover their eye for money?
Rofl
Original post by AppleB
Omg that GIF is funny!!
Can't take it seriously
:rofl:

True though

So if I cover my eye...I'm illuminati confirmed
Is that all they do??
Lool

But that's scary :s-smilie:

It is scary. They do blood sacrifices and it's behind a lot of celebrity deaths. it all starts with entering the cult. Normally it's signing their name in blood.

Have you seen paranormal activity 2? The demon was coming back for them as promised after they sacrificed their future son for riches. Now that he's born the demon came. It's basically like the Illuminati and celebrities like play with the dark side it plays with you. I'm convinced a lot of good but irrelevant musicians just haven't joined Illuminati.

Even according to Michael Jackson SONY has some evil people on there. They'll give you loads of money and fame but you have to sacrifice a lot.

Adele just signed for 50mil too...wonder what she sacrificed.
Original post by AppleB
So they cover their eye for money?
Rofl

No. They join Illuminati for money. The hand symbol is like gang signs. You've already joined so you do the hand symbols to represent.

Latest