The Student Room Group

Arrested Briton tried to kill Donald Trump at a rally

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Spot on,jake

You do realise that his post is in part criticising people similar to you?
Original post by The_Opinion
You do realise that his post is in part criticising people similar to you?

I'm not a leftist
I'm not a leftist
Ha! From what I have seen you certainly seem to be.
Original post by The_Opinion
Ha! From what I have seen you certainly seem to be.

:naughty:
Original post by JordanL_
Not really. Trump has suggested doing to Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews. He wanted them to wear something to identify them as Muslims for **** sake. He's exploiting tensions to gain power, and dehumanising a whole class of people.

You have to be really ignorant to not see why people compare them, or just determined to bury your head.

Are you aware of where the Nazis got that idea from?
Original post by Mathemagicien
On most of TSR:

far-left = error does not exist; leftist = hardcore communist; centrist = corbynite; right-wing = blairite; far-right = anyone who waves a british flag

Nazi = Anyone who believes in anything other than mass migration.

Why is it that you never hear about any violence at hillary's rallies?

Because Trump supporters don't turn up to opposition rallies to attack people like Hillary and Bernie supporters do all the time to Trumps? Like 99.99999999999% of all violence at these things has been Trump supporters getting attacked at Trump rallies. Your own quote even proves it never happens the other way round. That's the point the guy was making. Trump's comments about fighting are about fighting back because his supporters had been constantly getting attacked. Everyone knows that. I'm not even a Trump supporter but these are the facts...........
Not all Brits
Original post by JohnGreek
No no no no no, that excuse only applies to minorities, sorry.

Perhaps we will be a minority soon.
These Trump protesters talk about why they don't like Trump. They say he's a bully, aggressive and denies people their rights. So, what they think they should do is to bully Trump supporters at Trump rallies. They are trying to send the message across if you vote for Trump they're going to hurt you. They're trying to deny Donald Trump his right to run for the president of the United States. They're denying Donald Trump and his supporters their First Amendment right of free speech. They're trying to win the election by the fear and violence. Just because they don't agree with his politics or his views nobody has the right to hurt or bully another human being. Everyone is talking about this wall Donald Trump wants to build keep bringing it down to an immigration issue. Mexicans do not have the right to illegally enter into the United States . They commit crimes and they hurt people. Almost all the drugs that are smuggled into the United States are smuggled into the United States mainly through Mexico. The United States has a horrible horrible problem with drug use and abuse. drug use and abuse usually entice people to commit crimes to support their drug use. The United States has to do something about the drug trafficking entering the United States through Mexico. The United States spends billions of dollars a year trying to fight these drug traffickers. That money could be used for school systems for our children, programs for the disabled and many many more important things.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending