The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Are Aston University Lenient with Grades?

I've got a conditional offer for Aston University to study Computer Science. I'm currently studying ICT, Physics and Computer Science. I need an A in ICT and a B in the other two. I'm confident I can achieve the A in ICT and B in Computer Science but a B in physics seems almost impossible to me. I'm honestly unsure if I'll even get a C. I just want to know what my chances are of getting in if I achieve ABC or ACC. I know many things are considered when it comes to accepting people but I want to know where I stand and how lenient they are. Thanks!
Reply 1
They are i heard.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
does anyone know how lenient they are with less popular courses like english language?
Reply 3
If it helps I've applied for Psychology BSc. My offer is ABB. I discussed their leniency with an admissions tutor and confirmed it via email.

Spoiler

Essentially, there is some leeway (may vary depending on course) by the sound of the above quote :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Ayhay
If it helps I've applied for Psychology BSc. My offer is ABB. I discussed their leniency with an admissions tutor and confirmed it via email.

Spoiler

Essentially, there is some leeway (may vary depending on course) by the sound of the above quote :smile:

Thanks that makes me feel a lot better! Good luck😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest