University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Any Pharmacy students going?!
Reply 3
Who else is waiting for a dbs adult nursing with foundation
Original post by cottonsocks18

Hiya, I’m planning on applying for pharmacy at wolves through clearing on results day 2023 if all goes well, if you don’t mind please can you share what grades you go to get into clearing for pharmacy, and also does Wolverhampton have a lot of places available for pharmacy when in clearing? Are they lenient with the grades??

thanks x
Original post by ssana.khz
Hiya, I’m planning on applying for pharmacy at wolves through clearing on results day 2023 if all goes well, if you don’t mind please can you share what grades you go to get into clearing for pharmacy, and also does Wolverhampton have a lot of places available for pharmacy when in clearing? Are they lenient with the grades??

thanks x

Hi there!

It’s great that you want to apply for Pharmacy at UOW!

We are unable to guarantee that Pharmacy will be available through Clearing as it is a highly competitive course, but if it does go into Clearing, places typically go quite quickly.

If you are still interested in the course requirements, please visit our MPharm course page and you will find all the information there!

Best wishes,
Som (University of Wolverhampton rep)

thanks x

hi! I got ABC, and as far as i know from everyone on the course, they were very lenient with the grades in clearing, its a first come first served basis btw and spaces filled up fast, some friends got in with Ds and Cs, so dont worry at all, the minimum ucas points they were taking were 108 and you HAVE to have a C in chemistry or you will not be let onto the course
I am

I am
Reply 9
hi! I got ABC, and as far as i know from everyone on the course, they were very lenient with the grades in clearing, its a first come first served basis btw and spaces filled up fast, some friends got in with Ds and Cs, so dont worry at all, the minimum ucas points they were taking were 108 and you HAVE to have a C in chemistry or you will not be let onto the course

Hi,
What sort of questions did they ask you over the phone. Would you mind sharing the details of the phone call? Do you think I have a chance getting in with BCC grades through clearing?
Thank you very much

thanks x

Did u apply then thru clearing on results day ? Did u have n interview and was made n informal offer ?
Original post by haroon2211
Did u apply then thru clearing on results day ? Did u have n interview and was made n informal offer ?

hi no, i didnt apply through clearing. i already had an offer from wolverhampton to do a foundation year with them. i was offered the place on results day but then declined it because i wanted to resit. aston was also in clearing just so you knoe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending