The Student Room Group

Will Jeremy Corbyn quit ? - Official poll !

Poll

Will Corbyn quit ?

Will he stay or go ??
someone who refuses to sing the National Anthem has no moral fibre. he will have to be winkled out of his crevice.
Original post by the bear
someone who refuses to sing the National Anthem has no moral fibre.

TIL I have no moral fibre :frown:
Original post by Plagioclase
TIL I have no moral fibre :frown:

how's your crevice atm ? :teehee:
He really isn't going to quit, he doesn't approach this job like any sort of conventional politician - his aim has always been to practise a neo-Marxist takeover of the party, so this is all just going to plan - getting rid of the naysayers in the classic Lenninist manner.
Reply 5
hes a waste and should leave
Original post by the bear
how's your crevice atm ? :teehee:

Very comfortable thank you very much!
Reply 7
It's odd, at the time of the man's election I found myself arguing against the man. Now I find myself defending the bugger. Corbyn's purge is a good thing for party harmony. Having people in your higher-ups that disagree with the leader so much is bad for many reasons. It's why I still believe UKIP should kick out Carswell/Evans and why the Tories need to fix their front bench/back bench divide.

Corbyn has proven to be a stronger leader than I first thought, it took balls to remove someone like Benn from his cabinet. But given how Hillary is a total abomination unworthy of his fathers name it was needed. Same for all those blairites that have been forcing labour to fight against it's voters best interests. I may be no lefite. But it's better for everyone if the opposition is actually working in the favour of their own voters.
Reply 8
He is dead (politically speaking of course).
Reply 9
He won't quit. He'll just drag the party to an even lower level than it already is.
No why should he? He is a strong leader so stop hating him idiots.
Not by choice. :s-smilie:
I hope he stays as leader.

He's doing a great job of keeping Labour unelectable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending