The Student Room Group

Dallas protest shooting: 11 police officers shot, 4 killed by snipers

Scroll to see replies

I wonder what excuse trump will have, kick out the afro-americans?
Perversion of black culture
Nothing to do with blacks
Anti Black backlash
Diversity is our strength
Enrichment
Minority of blacks
Victims of police brutality
Victims of poverty
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dallas-police-shooting-black-power-8378177

Dallas police shooting: 'Black Power group' claims responsibility for police killings and warns of more assassinations to come.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missouri-shot-day-dallas-police-attack-article-1.2704372?124154521&utm_content=bufferc3b25&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

A St. Louis-area cop was shot during a traffic stop Friday just a day after five Dallas police officers were killed while protecting an anti-police brutality protest.

Obama: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Just Means All Lives Matter

Yeah, and "I'm bald" means "I have a full head of hair" :rolleyes: :toofunny:

https://twitter.com/yidwithlid/status/751439742655426560?lang=en-gb
As much as these horrific shootings bring to light the crimes committed by police officers (i.e. the shootings of black Americans), it is simply not the way to do it. The people who committed the crimes are equally as bad as any police officers who have killed black people as they are both willing to kill somebody without thought, and should receive equal sentences.

RIP to the police officers and the 2 black Americans who were shot this week.
Original post by Kadak
Oh,ty.Is it just me or do you think these gunman have some kind of police/military training?Whats it about the AR-15 that makes it so popular ?If I was to have a powerful weapon,I would probably desire it to be a modified shotgun with a drum magazine,

Good choice.
Original post by PrincePaul6877
I'm not going to shed any tears about this. I can't harbour any anger or resentment towards this black man. This is what happens when you let people kill our brothers and sisters with no consequence.

The only thing I hate about these shootings is that it's being used to take the focus off the problem of police killing innocent black people.

But one thing you will notice is that black people or the media WON'T delve into these cops backgrounds and look to see if they have done any dirt, and use that against them like the way they always do when black people are killed by people.

Black people or the media won't talk about white on white crime even though whites kill whites more than blacks kill whites.

Where are all you guys who LOVE to talk about black on black crime now when a black person is killed by police ? How come you are not using the white on white crime argument in this case ? Because whites kill mainly whites.

People will condemn this man and call him a terrorist and be outraged at what he did. Forgetting that just the other day we saw a man (Philando Castile) bleed to death in his car with his girlfriend and his baby watching him take his last breaths shot by the police. Forgetting that just the day another black person (Alton Sterling) was shot at point blank range multiple times in his chest while he lie pinned to the ground by police.

White people don't even need to see the deaths of white people for the tears to flow. But they can see a boy with his brains splattered on pavement, see a man being choked to death, see a man shot in the back as he ran away, see a dying man's white tee soaked red in his on blood and still find some excuse for why they deserved to be wiped from this earth.

Hell, the NRA wasted no time commenting on Dallas, but it was nothing but crickets just days ago. CNN had the NERVE to ask Philando Castille's grieving mother what she thought about the shooting. Like she didn't just lose her son yesterday.

I'm supposed to feel bad because a black person was finally pushed over the edge?

I'm supposed to feel bad because a black person wanted to put that same fear into pigs that our people have been feeling for hundreds of years ?

I'm supposed to feel bad because a black person finally said "F.U.C.K that marching, enough is F.U.C.K.I.N enough !!!"

Nah. RIP, Micah. And I really, truly do mean that.

Black lives matter is just Black Nationalism at this point, how they have acted in recent events has just proven it true.

The shooter that posed with Afro-centric flags and shot whites is no better than Dylan Roof that posed with the southern cross and shot blacks. Black/white nationalist just different sides of the same racist coin.

#bluelivesmatter
Original post by PrincePaul6877
I'm not going to shed any tears about this. I can't harbour any anger or resentment towards this black man. This is what happens when you let people kill our brothers and sisters with no consequence.

The only thing I hate about these shootings is that it's being used to take the focus off the problem of police killing innocent black people.

But one thing you will notice is that black people or the media WON'T delve into these cops backgrounds and look to see if they have done any dirt, and use that against them like the way they always do when black people are killed by people.

Black people or the media won't talk about white on white crime even though whites kill whites more than blacks kill whites.

Where are all you guys who LOVE to talk about black on black crime now when a black person is killed by police ? How come you are not using the white on white crime argument in this case ? Because whites kill mainly whites.

People will condemn this man and call him a terrorist and be outraged at what he did. Forgetting that just the other day we saw a man (Philando Castile) bleed to death in his car with his girlfriend and his baby watching him take his last breaths shot by the police. Forgetting that just the day another black person (Alton Sterling) was shot at point blank range multiple times in his chest while he lie pinned to the ground by police.

White people don't even need to see the deaths of white people for the tears to flow. But they can see a boy with his brains splattered on pavement, see a man being choked to death, see a man shot in the back as he ran away, see a dying man's white tee soaked red in his on blood and still find some excuse for why they deserved to be wiped from this earth.

Hell, the NRA wasted no time commenting on Dallas, but it was nothing but crickets just days ago. CNN had the NERVE to ask Philando Castille's grieving mother what she thought about the shooting. Like she didn't just lose her son yesterday.

I'm supposed to feel bad because a black person was finally pushed over the edge?

I'm supposed to feel bad because a black person wanted to put that same fear into pigs that our people have been feeling for hundreds of years ?

I'm supposed to feel bad because a black person finally said "F.U.C.K that marching, enough is F.U.C.K.I.N enough !!!"

Even as a white guy I felt anger towards the cops who were involved in shootings that shouldn't have happened and thought a few cops getting shot might make them think twice. But that's just a gut response and like most gut responses it's wrong and really does make the original problem worse.
Micah gave in to that urge and has made the problem much worse.
Original post by oldercon1953
Even as a white guy I felt anger towards the cops who were involved in shootings that shouldn't have happened and thought a few cops getting shot might make them think twice. But that's just a gut response and like most gut responses it's wrong and really does make the original problem worse.
Micah gave in to that urge and has made the problem much worse.

Your position is far too reasonable for TSR's foremost black supremacist, PrincePaul. He won't be satisfied until whites are all placed in gas chambers.
[QUOTE=PrincePaul6877;66329944

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 110
Original post by Truths

You're comparison doesn't make any sense. I don't choose to be black, and if I live a crime free life anyone black person who commits "nearly half of the homicide", literally has nothing to do with me. I have my own life, I didn't choose to associate myself with those people.

The cops, even if they don't personally brutalise and mistreat black people, they still work for, with and alongside an establishment that does. Not only that but they are silent about these wrongdoings too. Silence is compliance. All of that is CHOICE for which they are culpable.

Blacks are far more likely to kill a cop then be killed by a cop. Yet the blacks are the victims?...
Original post by Kadak
Wait a minute,in America you can own sniper rifles ?Smh.

Turns out that they're 100% legal in some states. But I'd imagine these "snipers" were using AR15 variants fitted with a scope.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HanSoloLuck
lol, watching people come up with complex answers when the rather obvious one stares them in the face. And the blacks not living in America or even in the same country as white people, what's their excuse. Who are you going to blame for their inability to run or maintain a functional society

It's embarrassingly stupid to see this sort of apologetic reasoning that places white people at the center of black crime and IQ stats, that you would somehow suggest that whites collectively are to blame is disgusting, blacks are like this because they are different. Lower IQ and higher testosterone leads to more crime and low incomes, it's biological and painfully obvious, this problems are not bound by national borders, they exist everywhere that blacks live, it's not some outside factor causing it.

I think it's far more complex than that.

We've had this discussion before so I think you know my stance.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
Turns out that they're 100% legal in some states. But I'd imagine these "snipers" were using AR15 variants fitted with a scope.

They are legal in Britain too and in just about every other country on Earth. Their primary civilian uses are hunting and long range target shooting. Technically speaking though, "sniper rifle" is a pretty nebulous term. Any large calibre rifle with a scope can effectively be used as a sniper rifle.
Original post by Wōden
They are legal in Britain too and in just about every other country on Earth. Their primary civilian uses are hunting and long range target shooting. Technically speaking though, "sniper rifle" is a pretty nebulous term. Any large calibre rifle with a scope can effectively be used as a sniper rifle.

Yeah, it all comes down to the size of the round and the length of the barrel. Should be much tighter restrictions on this type of precision rifle than currently exists. Same applies to AR15's and related rifles
Original post by cipi
Blacks are far more likely to kill a cop then be killed by a cop. Yet the blacks are the victims?...

You made this up.
Reply 116
Original post by Truths
You made this up.

Nah FBI stats. 18.5 times more likely.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cipi
Nah FBI stats. 18.5 times more likely.

Source? :smile:
“Black lives matter” does not mean “only black lives matter”, it means “black lives matter too”. Obviously all lives matter, no-one is denying that, but from what is happening to blacks in 2016? I think it is time people acknowledged that black lives do in fact matter and we should do something about it instead of silencing them with “all lives matter”, damn. Why can’t black people have a movement without us feeling oppressed and targeted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Truths
Because police don't only answer to homocide and sexual assault calls?

These numbers don't really matter when the unarmed victims are disproportionately black.

What does unarmed mean? Does it mean no weapon at the time of death? Yes. Does it mean not armed at any point, or not trying to take control of a weapon? No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending