The Student Room Group

rhubarb coursework

louise crushed some rhubarb stalk she crushed an equal mass of rhubarb leaves. she added them separately to equal volumes of potassium manganate and measured the time taken for the colour to change. explain why the rhubarb leaves changed the colour of the potassium manganate in a shorter time than the rhubarb stalk?
why was it important that the leaves and the stalk were both equally crushed up?
Reply 1
Original post by miniboo
louise crushed some rhubarb stalk she crushed an equal mass of rhubarb leaves. she added them separately to equal volumes of potassium manganate and measured the time taken for the colour to change. explain why the rhubarb leaves changed the colour of the potassium manganate in a shorter time than the rhubarb stalk?
why was it important that the leaves and the stalk were both equally crushed up?

Find out about oxalic acid.
Hi I was wondering whether anyone knows what you have to mention in this question to get 6 marks?
I love rhubarb pie, but I notice that it's not in the list of favourite types of pie survey. I think that it's an omission that should be addressed.

Quick Reply

Latest