The Student Room Group

Cheating boyfriend..HELP

So my boyfriend of two years went on a night out and kissed two girls. He told me about it, apologised and said it was a mistake. Initially I wanted nothing to do with him. We met up and I couldn't help but forgive him.

The day before he kissed those girls we fell out and he said he wasn't sure if he wants me. Then spent the next few days saying he wants me back. Once he admitted cheating I demanded we talk in person. By which point he decided he didn't want to be with me because he thinks it'll be too difficult to fix it. Despite me saying I want it to work.

He says how he gets attention from so many girls and wouldn't struggle finding a new girlfriend. I feel like an idiot but I want to be with him so badly yet he's rejecting me despite him screwing up, spending a few days begging for me back and once i agree he decides he doesn't want me anymore. I have no clue what to do He says he loves me and he wishes we could be together but that we won't be. :frown:
Leave him
He's already reallt left you. the kissingw as the symptom and he has been thinking about it for months.
He wont really tell you whats wrong, but it runs deeper.
He doesnt care about you enough to wnat to fix it.
I wouldnt believe anything he says tbh.

Your problem is you are chasing soemthing that has already ended.
Whilst you may feel its about right and wrong, then the game has moved on from that.
He doesnt really love you he feels a bit guilty that is all, but in his heqad he has left and doesnt care enough.

You have ended. Imo call it quits and cut contact with him inc all social media. Leave it six months before contacting him if not longer.
Original post by Anonymous
So my boyfriend of two years went on a night out and kissed two girls. He told me about it, apologised and said it was a mistake. Initially I wanted nothing to do with him. We met up and I couldn't help but forgive him.

The day before he kissed those girls we fell out and he said he wasn't sure if he wants me. Then spent the next few days saying he wants me back. Once he admitted cheating I demanded we talk in person. By which point he decided he didn't want to be with me because he thinks it'll be too difficult to fix it. Despite me saying I want it to work.

He says how he gets attention from so many girls and wouldn't struggle finding a new girlfriend. I feel like an idiot but I want to be with him so badly yet he's rejecting me despite him screwing up, spending a few days begging for me back and once i agree he decides he doesn't want me anymore. I have no clue what to do He says he loves me and he wishes we could be together but that we won't be. :frown:

retribution isn't a good solution for this problem
He's not worth your time and energy.

Forgive him and move on with your life.

You will find a better boyfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. It seems like he's trying to make you feel sorry for him while he leaves you so you won't think of him as a bad person for cheating on him. The fact that he told you that he "gets attention from girls and wont struggle to find a girlfriend" says it all. He wouldn't tell you that if he really loved you. Most importantly, he would never even dream of cheating on you if he really loved you. It really saddens me to see you would still consider taking him back after all that he has done to you. He has hurt you and in my opinion that is unacceptable. My advice would be, to leave him, have nothing to do with him and simply move on. You deserve someone better and trust me, you will find someone better. I know it sounds easier said than done, but trust me that is the only solution I have for you. Time heals all wounds.

I really hope you do make the right decison. Good luck.
Attachment not found

Sing it with me. Let it go, let it gooo
Not worth it at all, he's loving the attention you're giving him. Move on, he's not worth any of your effort at all. He doesn't love you, he loves attention and he isn't treating you how he should. Don't bother fixing it, he's damaged it beyond repair. Go out and live your life to the fullest, be that girl that he's upset he let get away :wink:
You don't sound happy at all. Leave him.
Forget about him. He's not worth what you're giving at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending