The Student Room Group

Pre drinks

what's your favourite alcoholic drink and what do you order on a night- out
Cocktails*:biggrin::biggrin:*
Reply 2
lol I'm one of those guys who never buys his own drinks for pre-drinks. I get Jaegerbombs when we're already in the club though (which I pay for myself).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gin and tonic in the club.

Cider in the pub
strongbow darkfruits, or vodka mixed with cocacola
For pre drinks I like cider (preferably dark fruit or rekordalig) or I'll buy a bottle of rum. Drinks inside the club are extortionate so I'll probably only buy one, a double vodka to keep me going.
Reply 6
vodka coke
Reply 7
Original post by ambusrocks
Cocktails*:biggrin::biggrin:*

what kind!
Original post by kirstys1221
what kind!

Strawberry daquiris, margaritas or sex on the beach are my favourite ones
Original post by kirstys1221
what's your favourite alcoholic drink and what do you order on a night- out

pre drinks normally pol roger champagne, Ciroc or belvedere or gray goose vodka maybe I'll push for some cognac if I feel like it
similar on a night out though I'll stick to moet and gray goose in the club
Original post by Jenx301
vodka coke

Vodka with coke :puke:
Depends on what I'm predrinking for. If I'm just casually having a couple before going out with friends then probably ale. If I'm specifically aiming to get drunk then spirit and mixer. Usually either vodka and coke or whisky and coke. Sometimes G&T if I feel like it.
For pres i usually bring fruit ciders, with a bit of vodka mixed in depending on how drunk i wana get and how quickly. Sometimes have some sort of spirit mixed with coke/juice/lemonade whatever, usually my friends and i bring different things and then we just share it all.
Just a coke. But I don't go out often. Or drink alcohol much. Or go to clubs. Or have "pre drinks"

#Straightedged
At home I generally just drink cider,mainly Strongbow. When I'm out in a pub or bar, I always have JD and coke. I like Cosmo cocktails as well :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jenx301
vodka coke

This! Although I absolutely despise it after having it so much, it's fast acting :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest